Maintaining a regular exercise program is an important part of staying healthy. Unfortunately, it can be hard for busy people to make it to the gym on a regular basis – not to mention, a gym membership can cost $50 or more per month. These days, more and more people are choosing to workout from home, and using workout programs, such as 21 Day Fix Extreme, to help them reach their fitness goals.
Home exercise programs are more popular than ever. Today, there’s little need for a gym membership when you can stream workout programs at home, and follow along on your own schedule. Today, we’re here to talk about a new program, called 21 Day Fix Extreme. Review and workout schedule below!
What is 21 Day Fix Extreme?
21 Day Fix Extreme is a new and highly effective home workout program, from the makers of the original 21 Day Fix. This program combines fun, fast-paced workouts with a flexible diet plan to produce real results in as little as 3 weeks. Whether you’re looking to drop a few pounds or tone up your muscles – or both – 21 Day Fix Extreme is a great program to try. It’s not an easy program, which is why we recommend trying it for free so you know if you’re up to the challenge!
Lead by celebrity fitness trainer Autumn Calabrese, 21 Day Fix Extreme uses 6 intense 30-minute workouts to help you get the rock-hard body you’ve always dreamed of. As for diet, the program uses the 21 Day Fix Extreme meal plan and makes use of color-coded containers to help you monitor and control your portions.
Extreme is the newer, more intense version of the popular 21 Day Fix program. The original program is easier, both in regards to the exercises and the dietary restrictions. However, for the best results possible, the 21 Day Fix Extreme program is unbeatable.
21 Day Fix Extreme Review: Key Features
21 Day Fix is extremely effective. Here’s why it has become so popular:
- It’s effective – nothing will get you as shredded in as little time as this highly effective program
- It’s intense – no quitters allowed! This is an intense, difficult program that will get you shredded. If you’re looking for an easy way out, look elsewhere
- It’s efficient – in just 30 minutes a day, you can get a very intense exercise and get the results you want
- It’s fast – in only 3 weeks, you’ll see real results that you can show off.
- You can try it for free – you can try a free trial membership of Beachbody On Demand, which will allow you to stream select workouts from this program before you commit to buying anything
What Are the 21 Day Fix Extreme Exercises?
21 Day Fix Extreme uses a mix of 6 different unique workout videos to get you in the best shape of your life, from head to foot. Here’s the breakdown:
- Plyo Fix Extreme – an intense lower-body workout that uses resistance training and jumping to shed pounds and strengthen the legs.
- Upper Fix Extreme – a no-rest upper body workout that alternates muscle groups to help strengthen your arms, chest, shoulders, and back
- Pilates Fix Extreme – an intense core-strengthening workout that makes use of resistance bands and floor exercises.
- Lower Fix Extreme – a resistance workout to sculpt the legs and lower body.
- Cardio Fix Extreme – a weighted cardio exercise routine to keep your heart rate up and burn calories.
- Yoga Fix Extreme – a fast-paced flow yoga routine that builds core strength, improves balance and increases flexibility.
What Is the 21 Day Fix Extreme Workout Schedule?
The 21 Day Fix Extreme program follows a set schedule every week. Whether you own the DVD set or you’re streaming 21 Day Fix Extreme from home, it’s recommended that you follow this schedule exactly for optimal results:
Monday – Plyo Fix Extreme
Tuesday – Upper Fix Extreme
Wednesday – Pilates Fix Extreme
Thursday – Lower Fix Extreme
Friday – Cardio Fix Extreme
Saturday – Dirty 30 Extreme bonus workout
Sunday – Yoga Fix Extreme
How Can I Try 21 Day Fix Extreme for Free?
Because of the intensity of this program, it’s simply not for everyone. Before spending your hard-earned money on a program that may or may not be the right fit for you, why not try it for free?
For a limited time, you can stream select 21 Day Fit Extreme workouts for FREE, by signing up for a free 30-day trial of Beachbody On Demand. In fact, with this free trial, you can stream select workouts from many of Beachbody’s most popular workout programs, so you can surely find the right one for you.
By signing up for a free trial of Beachbody On Demand, you’ll gain access to a few of the workouts from 21 Day Fix Extreme, so that you can try them out for free. You won’t get access to the meal plan, or the full catalog of exercise routines, but you’ll get enough to give the program a test-run.
If you find that this program is not for you, simply cancel the trial within 30 days and you won’t pay a dime. If you decide to keep the membership, you’ll pay $2.99 a week for full access. Or, you can choose to purchase the 21 Day Fix Extreme DVD set, which also comes with digital copies of the workouts. Read more about Beachbody On Demand in our guide to the workout streaming service.
Beachbody On Demand lets you stream workout videos on your TV via a Roku, Amazon Fire TV, or Chromecast, or on your mobile devices. If you have a Roku streaming device, you’ll get access to even more free videos during your free trial period.
If you’d like to start streaming 21 Day Fix Extreme workouts for free, and gain access to select workouts from the best fitness programs on the market, click here to start a free 30 day trial of Beachbody On Demand!
Latest posts by Austin Meadows (see all)
- Watch ELEAGUE Online: Live Stream, Full Episodes, Free Streaming and More - October 17, 2016
- Watch Brooklyn Nine-Nine Online: Live Stream, Full Episodes, Free Episodes and More - September 13, 2016
- Watch Empire Online: Live Stream, Full Episodes, Free Episodes and More - September 13, 2016