Exercise is a vital part of staying healthy. Unfortunately, with our busy schedules, it can be hard to find time to make it to the gym on a regular basis. Luckily, there’s an easier way to stay in shape: following along to workout videos, from the comfort of your own home!
Today, we’re here to talk about a new home fitness program, called Insanity Max 30. This is a brand new program, and you surely have some questions about it: what is Insanity Max 30? Is it right for me? Can I stream the Insanity Max 30 workout for free? How do I get started?
Below, you’ll find all the answers to your questions, and more, in our Insanity Max 30 Review.
What Is Insanity Max 30?
Insanity Max 30 is a high-intensity home workout program designed and led by Shaun T. This program is designed to push you to your limits, and break through barriers to help you achieve the body you’ve always dreamed of. This program works well – but to put it simply, it’s extremely difficult. Because of the tough nature of this program, it’s not for everyone, so we recommend trying a sneak peak of Insanity Max 30 for free before you buy anything. If you find that it’s for you, you can get the entire program here.
Insanity Max 30 uses an exercise principle known as “maxing out” to achieve the ultimate results. Basically, the program encourages you to go as hard as you can for as long as you can, then take a break and record your time. On each consecutive day after that, your goal is to beat your max out time, until you’re able to do the full 30-minute program with no breaks. The program is 60 days long, but you can always repeat it once you’ve finished.
Insanity Max 30 Review: Key Features
This highly effective program uses a simple concept to produce mind-blowing results. Here are the main features:
- It’s quick – in just 30 minutes a day, you can get the body you’ve always dreamed of.
- It’s intense – this workout is one of the most intense, difficult workout programs out there.
- It’s flexible – every exercise has a “low impact modifier” that you can opt for if you’re injured, feeling tired, etc
- It’s fun – this program, while intense, is very fun! Every workout is different enough that you won’t get bored, and you’ll be so focused on the exercise the time will fly by.
- It’s effective – if you follow this program, you will absolutely see impressive results. In just 30 minutes a day for 60 days, you can achieve a level of fitness that you never thought possible!
- It’s free to try – for a limited time, you can try one of the Insanity Max 30 workouts for free, with a free trial of Beachbody On Demand. With the free trial, you can stream one workout from Insanity Max 30 free: Sweat Intervals – as well as tons of other workouts from different programs.
What Are the Insanity Max 30 Exercises?
Insanity Max 30 uses an advanced blend of cardio and resistance training to achieve optimal results. The Insanity Max 30 workout schedule is different for each month of the program. Here are the different exercises you’ll have access to with this program:
- Cardio Challenge (Mondays) – 30 minutes of calorie burning, sweat-inducing cardio.
- Sweat Intervals (Wednesdays) – a fast-paced interval workout designed to get you moving and sweating!
- Tabata Power (Tuesdays and Thursdays -first 2 weeks) – a muscle-building program filled with power moves that use a “20 second on, 10 second off” system.
- Tabata Strength (Tuesdays and Thursdays – second 2 weeks) – 30 minutes of muscle-shredding bodyweight exercises with no breaks.
- Friday Fight: Round 1 (Fridays) – fight the clock and your own fatigue in this intense self-challenge exercise.
- Max Out Cardio (Mondays) – an intense cardio routine – see how long you can last! Try to beat your score each time.
- Max Out Power (Tuesdays) – an intense power-based resistance workout. Go as long as you can!
- Max Out Sweat (Wednesdays) – a calorie-burning, sweat-dripping, brutal interval workout.
- Max Out Strength (Thursdays) – an upper-body focused “45 seconds on, 15 seconds off” Tabata-style routine.
- Friday Fight: Round 2 (Fridays) – the “hardest workout ever”. Every move is 1 minute. It’s a body vs. mind showdown.
How Can I Try Insanity Max 30 Free?
It’s always nice to try things out before you buy them. And especially with an intense workout program like this, it’s hard to know if the program is right for you without trying it. Luckily, there’s an easy way to try Insanity Max 30 for free!
Beachbody On Demand is an online streaming service that gives subscribers access to most workout programs from Beachbody – including Insanity Max, the original Insanity, P90X, 21 Day Fix, and so many more. This service provides an easy way to access workout videos from home, without having to deal with physical discs. It works on your computer, or on your TV using a Roku or Amazon Fire TV. Click here to read more about the so-called “Netflix of the fitness industry.”
Beachbody offers a free 30 day trial, which provides access to select workouts from these programs. The free trial lets you stream Sweat Intervals from the Insanity Max 30 program for free. This is a great way to get a feel for the type of program it is, and determine if it’s right for you, before you spend your hard-earned money. Note: you won’t be able to use the full program with the free trial – only the Sweat Intervals workout.
If you decide that you like the program, you can either buy the DVD’s, or you can keep the Beachbody On Demand service for $2.99 per week. If you buy the DVD’s, the workouts will be uploaded to your online account, you so you can stream them as well. Either way, you’ll get access to the full Insanity Max 30 program, and you’ll save a bundle compared to a gym membership!
If you give the program a try and find that you’re a fan of the Insanity Max 30 program, you might want to keep Beachbody On Demand so you can use the other Insanity programs. With a subscription to this service, you can use the original Insanity, Insanity Asylum Volume 1 and 2, and more.
Insanity Max 30 Review: Now It’s Time to Get a Free Sneak Peak Stream
Ready to give the program a try? Click here to start a free trial of BeachBody on Demand and try out Insanity Max 30 streaming for free!
Latest posts by Austin Meadows (see all)
- CuriosityStream Review: Cost, Content, Free Trial, and More - December 4, 2016
- Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath Live Stream: How to Watch Scientology and the Aftermath Online - December 3, 2016
- NBA TV Live Stream: How to Watch NBA TV Online Without Cable - November 30, 2016