This weekend only, Roku is offering a free two-month trial of Hulu to their users. To obtain the offer, simply log onto your Roku and click on the Hulu app. Just follow the prompts and sign up for two free months of the popular streaming service.
Note, a few conditions apply:
- You must be a Roku user
- You must be a new Hulu subscriber (having a new email you haven’t used with Hulu before may also work)
- Sign up between 12:01 a.m PST, June 27 and 11:59 p.m. PST, June 28
- You need to have your credit card information on file with Roku (thanks to Dave Zatz for pointing this out) to activate the free trial (make sure to cancel at the end of the two-month free trial if you don’t want to continue the service or else you’ll be billed $7.99/month at the start of month three)
A Big Week for Hulu
This exclusive offer to Roku users comes right on the heels of a big week for Hulu. In addition to finally releasing its newest prized acquisition, the highly sought after Seinfeld series, it was also announced that Hulu would be offering Showtime’s streaming service to its subscribers at a discounted rate of $8.99 a month on top of the $7.99 a month cost of their Hulu subscription. Hulu will start carrying Showtime in July, and they are promising up to 30 days of free Showtime during the month so subscribers can test out the newest addition to their service.
Sound interesting to you? Don’t forget to sign up this weekend only!
Latest posts by Mr. Cable Cutter (see all)
- World Series Live Stream 2016 Cubs vs Indians: How to Watch the World Series Online without Cable - October 24, 2016
- Watch The Walking Dead Online: Guide to Legal Walking Dead Live Stream and On-Demand Options - October 20, 2016
- CBS All Access Review: Price, Devices, Free Trial Info, and More - October 20, 2016