Today, Sling TV announced they have released an app for the Amazon Fire HD and HDX tablets. This is in addition to apps already available on the Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick, meaning that Amazon users have multiple ways to access live streaming television.
But perhaps the biggest news of the day is that for a limited time, Amazon Fire tablet users can get a free 14-day trial to Sling TV, which is double the length of their normal free trial offering.
What is Sling TV?
Sling TV is revolutionizing TV as we know it, becoming the first service to live stream small bundles of popular cable channels at a price much lower than the big name cable companies. Created by Dish Network, their basic service includes ESPN, ESPN2, HGTV, TNT, AMC, History Channel, and more. Learn more about Sling TV in this in-depth review.
How to Add Sling TV on Your Amazon Fire Tablet
Want to take advantage of Sling TV’s new free trial offering? Adding the service to your Amazon Fire tablet is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Go to the Amazon Appstore and download the Sling TV app.
- Find the newly downloaded app on your home screen or in your apps library.
- Launch the app on your tablet and use your Sling credentials to log in.
That’s it! Note, you need to make sure you are running the most current software on your Amazon Fire tablet for Sling TV to work.
7-Day Trial Still Available on Other Devices
Don’t have an Amazon Fire tablet? No worries. Sling TV is still available on many other devices, including Roku, Nexus Player, Xbox One, and more. Give it a shot with a free 7-day trial here.
Latest posts by Mr. Cable Cutter (see all)
- Watch The Toycracker Online: Live Stream, Full Episodes, Free Episodes And More - December 10, 2016
- Watch Videofashion News Online: Live Stream, Full Episodes, Free Episodes And More - December 10, 2016
- Watch Guidance Online: Live Stream, Full Episodes, Free Episodes And More - December 8, 2016