For Sacramento Kings fans, the upcoming season is sure to be an exciting one. With some new additions, and that old Kings magic, this season promises to be one for the books! If you’re looking for a way to stream the Kings game this week, or you want a complete solution to watch the whole season, you’ve found the right website!
Until recently, watching live sports without cable was almost impossible. But today, that’s all changed. In the guide below, we will show you everything you need to know to watch the Sacramento Kings online. No cable – no problem!
Watch Sacramento Kings Live Stream with Sling TV
For this season, Sling TV will likely be the best way to watch the Sacramento Kings online. Sling TV (review) provides an easy way to watch Kings live stream, plus many of your favorite TV shows and movies. Here’s how it works:
- Sling TV works over the internet, so no cable subscription is required
- Use the service on your streaming device to watch on your TV, or watch on your mobile device or computer
- No need to sign a contract – Sling TV is month-to-month
- Just $20 per month
- Get access to more than 25 of the most popular television networks
- Enjoy content from channels like ESPN, ESPN2, TBS, TNT, AMC, Disney Channel, and more
- Enjoy select sports content on the WatchESPN App, from channels like ESPN3, ABC and more.
So, for $20 per month, you get live access to many of the best channels on cable TV – without the cable subscription! Sling TV is also very flexible, in that you can use it on a variety of devices, and it doesn’t require a contract. But what about basketball? How can you use Sling TV to watch the Sacramento Kings online?
- Sling TV includes ESPN and TNT streaming live
- ESPN hosts several live games every week – see the NBA on ESPN schedule
- TNT hosts several live games each week (and the All Star Game stream) – see the NBA on TNT schedule
- Access the WatchESPN App to see ABC-hosted game – see the NBA on ABC schedule
- Access to tons of NBA Playoffs games on all three of these channels
Sling TV provides several ways to watch live NBA games online. And don’t forget, there’s so much more than basketball with live content from 25+ great channels, like CNN, Comedy Central, HGTV and more!
For a limited time, there are a number of great signup bonuses available:
- You’ll get a free Roku if you prepay for 3 months of Sling TV
- You’ll get a hugely discounted Apple TV if you prepay for 3 months of Sling TV
- You’ll get an exclusive 30% discount if you’re a T-Mobile subscriber
Enjoy Sacramento Kings Live Stream via Playstation Vue
Playstation Vue is a relatively new streaming service that just recently expanded to be available nationwide. It provides a decent way to stream the Kings game, but in general Sling TV is typically a better choice.
There are various packages available, starting from $29.99 per month. They provide anywhere from 50 to 100+ TV channels, depending on the package. All packages include TNT and ESPN, which means you can watch all TNT-hosted and ESPN-hosted NBA games using Playstation Vue.
Because of the limited availability of this service, and the higher price, we recommend Sling TV over Playstation Vue. That might change as Sony expands Vue, but for now, Sling TV is a better and cheaper option.
Watch Sacramento Kings Live Stream and Replays with NBA League Pass
Want to watch the Sacramento Kings online, plus keep up with all your other favorite teams? NBA League Pass might be the service for you. It’s particularly useful for people who do not live near the Sacramento area.
This is the league’s official streaming service, and it offers a ton of great basketball content. It’s a bit more expensive than other options on this list, but it can be a one-stop shop for all your NBA needs. Here’s a breakdown of how it works:
- NBA League Pass is an online streaming service – no cable required, just high-speed internet
- Use the service on your TV via a streaming player, on your mobile device, or on your computer
- Use League Pass to watch LIVE streams of EVERY regular season game (local blackouts apply)
- Miss a game? No problem – game replays are available on-demand, starting a few hours after the live broadcast ends
- Once the playoffs begin, you’ll be able to watch playoff game replays on-demand – but no live streaming, unfortunately
- Enjoy a huge library of classic NBA games to relive epic moments from seasons past
- Access in one-step via social media
With NBA League Pass, you can follow all your favorite teams throughout the season. It will run you $199.99 per season, which is a bit expensive but still cheaper than cable. League Pass gives you access to all teams.
Don’t care about other teams? If you only want to watch the Kings online, you can go with NBA Team Pass, which is a single-team version of the same service. It’s significantly cheaper at $119.99 per season.
If you just want to catch a game or two throughout the season, you can purchase a NBA Single Game Pass for $6.99, which gives you access to one live NBA game of your choice.
Local blackouts apply: this is important to understand. In both League Pass and Team Pass, local teams are blacked out from live streaming for local fans. What that means is that, if you live in the broadcasting range of the Sacramento Kings, you cannot watch their games live – but you can still catch on-demand replays. For this reason, this service is actually better for folks who DO NOT live in California.
Watch Live NBA Games from Home for FREE Using Your Antenna
What’s better than kicking back at home with a few buddies and catching the game? How about kicking back and watching the game – for free!
Believe it or not, there’s an easy and legal way to watch several NBA games live this season plus a ton of playoffs action, without paying a cent. All you need is a good antenna, and you’re good to go.
A quality HD antenna will allow you to watch OTA channels like Fox, NBC, and ABC. And since ABC hosts featured NBA games throughout the season, that means you can watch every game that ABC hosts, free! Check the NBA on ABC schedule to learn which games you can watch. Or, check the Kings schedule.
Want more flexibility? You can record the games you want to watch using a DVR, to come back later and watch them at your convenience. It’s another good way to watch the Sacramento Kings online. Check out our DVR comparison guide to learn more about these handy devices and to find the model that’s right for you.
Watch the Sacramento Kings Online with No Blackouts using NBA League Pass International
If you’re a basketball fan looking to watch NBA games online, it’s actually easier if you live outside of the United States. Because of how broadcasting rights work, international fans are not subject to the local blackouts that domestic fans experience. So, with NBA League Pass International, you’ll enjoy all the same great live and on-demand content that the domestic version offers (described above), with no blackouts!
Click on your country to learn more:
Use a VPN to Enjoy the Sacramento Kings Game Live Stream (from Outside the USA)
Using a good VPN service is one other way you can stream the Kings game from outside the United States. Click here to learn more.
If you have any questions about finding a Sacramento Kings game live stream, please contact us today by clicking the contact tab at the top of this page. For other teams, head on over to our NBA live stream guide.