For Sacramento Kings fans, the 2015-2016 season is an exciting one. Rondo has joined the team, and along with Cousins, the Kings are positioning themselves to get into the playoffs.
Until recently, watching live sports without cable was almost impossible. But today, that’s all changed. In the guide below, we will show you everything you need to know to watch the Sacramento Kings online. No cable – no problem!
Watch Sacramento Kings Live Streams with Sling TV
If you’ve just recently made the switch from cable, and you’re looking to expand your viewing options, Sling TV is the first service you should check out. Sling TV (review) provides an easy way to watch Kings live streams, plus many of your favorite TV shows and movies. Here’s how it works:
- Sling TV works over the internet, so no cable subscription is required
- Use the service on your streaming device to watch on your TV, or watch on your mobile device or computer
- No need to sign a contract – Sling TV is month-to-month
- Just $20 per month
- Get access to more than 20 of the most popular television networks
- Enjoy content from channels like ESPN, ESPN2, TBS, TNT, AMC, Disney Channel, and more
- Enjoy select sports content on the WatchESPN App, from channels like ESPN3, ABC and more.
So, for $20 per month, you get live access to many of the best channels on cable TV – without the cable subscription! Sling TV is also very flexible, in that you can use it on a variety of devices, and it doesn’t require a contract. But what about basketball? How can you use Sling TV to watch the Sacramento Kings online?
- Sling TV includes ESPN and TNT streaming live
- ESPN hosts several live games every week (74 in total, including 2 Kings games)
- See the NBA on ESPN schedule
- TNT hosts several live games each week (55 in total, including 2 Kings games and the All Star Game stream)
- See the NBA on TNT schedule
- Access the WatchESPN App to see ABC-hosted games
- See the NBA on ABC schedule
Sling TV provides several ways to watch live NBA games online. And don’t forget, there’s so much more than basketball with live content from 20+ great channels.
For a limited time, if you prepay for 3 months of Sling TV, you’ll get a free Roku 2 or a discount of 50% off a Roku 3. A Roku and a Sling TV subscription are all you need to enjoy live basketball and tons of other great content directly on your TV!
Watch Sacramento Kings Live Streams and Replays with NBA League Pass
Want to watch the Sacramento Kings online, plus keep up with all your other favorite teams? NBA League Pass might be the service for you.
This is the league’s official streaming service, and it offers a ton of great basketball content. It’s a bit more expensive than other options on this list, but it can be a one-stop shop for all your NBA needs. Here’s a breakdown of how it works:
- NBA League Pass is an online streaming service – no cable required, just high-speed internet
- Use the service on your TV via a streaming player, on your mobile device, or on your computer
- Use League Pass to watch LIVE streams of EVERY regular season game (local blackouts apply)
- Miss a game? No problem – game replays are available on-demand, starting a few hours after the live broadcast ends
- Once the playoffs begin, you’ll be able to watch playoff game replays on-demand – but no live streaming, unfortunately
- Enjoy a huge library of classic NBA games to relive epic moments from seasons past
- Access in one-step via social media
With NBA League Pass, you can follow all your favorite teams throughout the season. It will run you $199.99 per season, which is a bit expensive but still cheaper than cable. League Pass gives you access to all teams.
Don’t care about other teams? If you only want to watch the Kings online, you can go with NBA Team Pass, which is a single-team version of the same service. It’s significantly cheaper at $119.99 per season.
If you just want to catch a game or two throughout the season, you can purchase a NBA Single Game Pass for $6.99, which gives you access to one live NBA game of your choice.
Local blackouts apply: this is important to understand. In both League Pass and Team Pass, local teams are blacked out from live streaming for local fans. What that means is that, if you live in the broadcasting range of the Sacramento Kings, you cannot watch their games live – but you can still catch on-demand replays.
Watch Live NBA Games from Home for FREE Using Your Antenna
What’s better than kicking back at home with a few buddies and catching the game? How about kicking back and watching the game – for free!
Believe it or not, there’s an easy and legal way to watch up to 16 NBA games live this season plus a ton of playoffs action, without paying a cent. All you need is a good antenna, and you’re good to go.
A quality HD antenna, like the Mohu Leaf 50 (which we highly recommend), will hang above your TV and pick up over-the-air signals, allowing you to watch OTA channels like Fox, NBC, and ABC. And since ABC hosts featured NBA games throughout the season, that means you can watch every game that ABC hosts, free! Check the NBA on ABC schedule to learn which games you can watch – no Kings games, this season, unfortunately.
Want more flexibility? You can record the games you want to watch using a DVR, to come back later and watch them at your convenience. A high-end DVR like the Tablo HD DVR will even let you stream your live TV and recordings on-the-go, by connecting your smartphone or computer to your DVR. It’s another good way to watch the Sacramento Kings online. Check out our DVR comparison guide to learn more about these handy devices and to find the model that’s right for you.
Sacramento Kings Live Stream on TNT via Playstation Vue
As we know, TNT Network hosts many NBA games throughout the season. They will host 55 games in total, including 2 Kings games. You can watch these games using Sling TV, or, if you live in one of the select cities listed below, you could watch them using Playstation Vue.
Right now, Playstation Vue is available in: Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Dallas, Miami, Philadelphia, and New York City. If you live in one of these cities, keep reading for details.
Playstation Vue is a new online streaming service from Sony. There are various packages available, starting from $49.99 per month. They provide anywhere from 50 to 80+ TV channels, depending on the package. All packages include TNT, which means you can watch all TNT-hosted NBA games using Playstation Vue.
Because of the limited availability of this service, and the higher price, we recommend Sling TV over Playstation Vue. That might change as Sony expands Vue, but for now, Sling TV is a better and cheaper option.
Watch the Sacramento Kings Online with No Blackouts using NBA League Pass International
If you’re a basketball fan looking to watch NBA games online, it’s actually easier if you live outside of the United States. Because of how broadcasting rights work, international fans are not subject to the local blackouts that domestic fans experience. So, with NBA League Pass International, you’ll enjoy all the same great live and on-demand content that the domestic version offers (described above), with no blackouts!
Click on your country to learn more:
If you have any questions about finding a Sacramento Kings live stream, please contact us today by clicking the contact tab at the top of this page.