The Indiana Pacers have had a great couple of seasons, and as the new season gets under way, the team looks like a legitimate threat in the East. For fans who want to watch the Pacers live stream without cable, there’s good news — there are more ways to watch the Pacers online than ever before!
These days, with the rising cost of cable, more and more people are saying goodbye to their cable providers and seeking out alternative sources of entertainment. Streaming services are growing rapidly, and nowadays even live sports can be viewed online. It’s now possible to stream the Pacers game online, without paying a fortune for cable TV!
If you’re looking for an easy and legal way to watch the Indiana Pacers online, you’ve come to the right website! We’re about to show you how to watch Pacers games online, using safe, legal, and easy methods. Keep reading for all the details!
If you live abroad, you can click here to skip to international options to watch the Indiana Pacers online.
Watch Indiana Pacers Live Stream with Sling TV
For those wanting to watch basketball online, or just enjoy popular TV shows and movies without cable, Sling TV is a great choice. Here’s how you can use Sling to catch the Indiana Pacers game live stream this week (and every week!):
- Sign up for a FREE full week trial of Sling Blue
- After the trial, Sling Blue is $25 a month and can be cancelled at any time
- For Midwest residents, Sling Blue comes with two very valuable channels: FOX Sports Midwest, and FOX Sports Indiana
- These two channels will provide access to EVERY Pacers game of the regular season!
- That means that if you live in the Midwest, you can use Sling TV to watch the Pacers game online every single week!
- You’ll also get 40+ other great channels, or up to 60+ if you go with a bigger package
- Other channels include TNT (also useful for NBA streaming), CNN, TNT, AMC, HGTV and many more
- You can stream the Pacers game on most devices – smart TVs, phones, tablets, computer, streaming devices, etc.
- Cancel at any time – there are no contracts involved with Sling TV!
For basketball fans living in the Midwest, obviously the most important channels are the FOX Sports regional networks, which will cover ALL Pacers games except the occasional blacked out game. But even if you don’t live in the Midwest, you can still use Sling to watch a ton of basketball online. The most notable channels are TNT, and ESPN (ESPN is not included in all channel packages, though). Both ESPN and TNT host live games every week, and both will be useful during the NBA Playoffs. Lastly, you can also enjoy every NBA game that ABC airs by using the WatchESPN app on your smartphone or tablet.
Not convinced yet? Maybe some of these special deals will help:
- Sign up for 3 months of Sling TV today and score a discounted Apple TV
- Sign up for 3 months, and get a COMPLETELY free Roku streaming device!
- Sign up for a 7-day free trial, and pay $0 – risk free, cancel any time!
Overall, Sling TV is a great way to watch the Indiana Pacers online. It’s also a great way to watch tons of other great content from a variety of networks. If you’re looking to replace cable, Sling TV is a great place to start.
Use PlayStation Vue to Stream the Pacers Game Online
Another service that should be on your radar if you’re looking to watch Pacers games online is PlayStation Vue. It’s a relatively new service, that was put out by Sony to compete with services like Sling TV.
Vue is a good service, but for Pacers fans, Sling TV is a better choice. Still, let’s not overlook the value that Vue offers: with plans starting at $29.99 a month for 50+ channels, there is plenty to watch with this service. As for NBA, Vue offers both TNT and ESPN, so it’s still a decent way to stream Indiana Pacers games. We put together a full review of PlayStation Vue if you’d like to learn more.
Watch the Indiana Pacers Online with NBA League Pass
For dedicated basketball fans looking to watch the most NBA content possible, the official streaming service of the NBA, known as NBA League Pass, is a good choice. However, this service is only good for people who DO NOT live near their team, because local teams are blacked out.
Unlike streaming services like Sling TV, NBA League Pass offers basketball, basketball, and more basketball. There are no other programs or streaming content other than NBA games and coverage found on League Pass, but for many fans, that’s perfect. Services like Netflix can provide movies and TV shows, while League Pass covers the basketball addiction! Perfect.
So, how does NBA League Pass work?
- There are 2 versions of this service. NBA League Pass ($199.99 per season) covers all NBA teams. NBA Team Pass ($119.99 per season) covers a single team of your choosing.
- Every regular season game is available for LIVE streaming – all teams for League Pass, one team for Team Pass
- Every regular season and playoff game is available for replay on-demand, starting 90 minutes after the live broadcast concludes – all teams/one team, depending on your package
- You can watch replays from a large library of classic NBA games (both versions)
- You can watch content on your computer, mobile device or on your TV with a streaming player
- If you only want to watch a certain game, you can pay $6.99 for a NBA Single Game Pass which gives you access to live streaming of one single game
Important note: local NBA teams are BLACKED OUT from live streaming on NBA League Pass/Team Pass/Single Game Pass. This means that fans living in Indiana won’t be able to watch Indiana Pacers live streams – but they can still watch on-demand replays. This local blackout rule applies to all 3 versions of this service.
If you don’t live near your favorite team(s), NBA League Pass is a good choice. It definitely offers a lot of value for fans. It is a bit expensive, but for many fans, the selection of content is well worth the price. Team Pass is new this year, giving fans a way to follow just their favorite team, and save a few bucks in the process.
Watch NBA Games for Free Using an Over-the-Air Antenna
Since the switch to digital TV, a lot of people have been confused about what can be watched using HD antennas. Well, we are here to clear up any confusion.
With an HD antenna you can pick up any channel that broadcasts free over the air. These channels include local news networks, and national broadcast networks like Fox and ABC. With an antenna, you can tune in to these networks at any time, for free – no cable or other subscription needed. You’ll just need a solid antenna – check out our recommendations here.
So, once you have an antenna set up, you can watch ABC for free – and ABC hosts NBA games every week! ABC hosts a featured game or two every week. Check out the NBA on ABC schedule for all the details.
Also – if you’d like a bit more convenience, you can always record the games so you can watch them later. Simply get yourself a good DVR, and you can record anything you want to watch at a later date. Don’t have a DVR? See our DVR comparison guide to check out some other great DVR models.
Do you live outside of the USA and want to watch the Indiana Pacers online? If so, you can subscribe to NBA Game Pass International. It’s almost exactly the same as the standard streaming service that we’ve already described. The only difference is that the International version DOES NOT blackout any teams. So, you can use this great service to stream live games from every team in the NBA!
Here are a few of the most popular country links:
Use a VPN to Watch the Indiana Pacers Game Live Stream from Outside the USA
For foreign fans of the Pacers, the options are a bit different. One way to still stream the Pacers game from outside the US is to use a VPN. Learn more here.