Agents of Shield is set in the Marvel comic universe and revolves around an elite team of agents that work for a law-enforcement agency that spans the entire world. SHIELD (Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division) is run by Phil Coulson, and together with his team, they travel around the globe to investigate events that cannot be explained. They also work to protect themselves, and the world, from the dangerous organization known as Hydra.
Agents of Shield returns for a new season on ABC, which is a local channel. This means that you might not have any trouble tuning in if you have a local signal or a digital antenna. If you want to watch Agents of Shield online, you also have a variety of options to choose from, in both live-stream and on-demand formats.
Catch the Agents of Shield Live Stream with Sling TV
Sling TV is a live-streaming service that gives cord cutters access to more than 20 popular cable channels for the bargain price of $20 each month. There are no contracts; you just pay as you go and can cancel at any time. The basic package includes access to networks like AMC, A&E, TBS, and TNT. In addition to the basic package, you can also add-on packages like the HBO or Lifestyle channel package. If you want to watch the Agents of Shield live stream, you would need to add on the Broadcast Extra package for an additional $5 a month in order to get access to ABC. Currently, ABC is only available in select markets (Chicago, Fresno-Visalia, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, Raleigh-Durham, and San Francisco), though more are set to be added soon.
Sling TV (review) also offers an on-demand library in addition to the live stream channels. If you’re new to Sling TV, you can sign up whenever you’re ready to try a free 7-day trial to watch Agents of Shield online free. After your trial, if you sign up for three months of service, a $60 cost, Sling TV will offer you a free Roku 2 or half off the cost of a Roku 3. CNET said the Roku 2 works just as well as Roku 3, and as the Roku 2 actually costs $69.99, it’s like getting the Roku 2 for just $10 and receiving 3-months of free Sling TV to go with it. Any way you look at it, you can’t beat this deal!
Watch Agents of Shield Online with Hulu
Hulu is quickly becoming one of the most popular streaming options available thanks to the easy availability to new episodes from a variety of networks. If you want to watch Agents of Shield online, Hulu offers the five most recent episodes with the newest episode becoming available eight days after it airs on television. In addition to new shows, Hulu has entire seasons of older shows, a growing selection of original content, and a revolving selection of movies. Hulu costs $7.99 a month if you’re okay with commercials and $11.99 a month if you want to skip them.
Other Legal Ways to Watch Agents of Shield Online
If you’re looking to purchase separate episodes or even a season pass of Agents of Shield streaming, this is the way to do it. If you’re planning to buy the show instead of stream it, the best thing you can do to save money is to opt for the season pass option.
- Amazon Instant Video: Single episodes on Amazon cost about $2. If you choose the season pass option, the episode price ends up getting cheaper. New episodes are delivered into your video library the day after they air on TV.
- Vudu: The prices on Vudu are comparable to Amazon, though they sometimes offer sales, so you will want to be on the lookout for them. Season passes are available. New episodes arrive within 24 hours. They generally cost around $2, though you can sometimes get the first episode for free, so make sure to check Vudu out to see if you can get a free episode!
- iTunes: Catering to cell and tablet users, iTunes can be a popular choice, though new episodes do cost closer to $3. Season passes are sometimes available. New episodes are still generally available within 24 hours.
Catch Up with Agents of Shield Streaming Episodes on Netflix
Netflix has the first two seasons of Agents of Shield, but it could take months for them to add the new season. Still, if you’re looking to watch older episodes, this is a great option. Netflix offers thousands of movies, television shows, and original shows. They offer three pricing tiers, which revolve around how many Netflix streams you want to be able to watch at one time. The cheapest package is $7.99 a month and the most expensive is $11.99 a month. With no contracts, you can cancel at any time. Netflix also offers a trial period, so if you were going to be able to watch Agents of Shield online free, this would likely be the only legal way to do it.
If you have any questions about watching Agents of Shield, feel free to leave us a comment. When you’re done, head on over to our search tool to find the easiest ways to watch TV online.
Latest posts by Ashtyn Evans (see all)
- Watch Star Online: Live Stream, Full Episodes, Free Streaming and More - December 7, 2016
- Watch Hairspray Live Online: Live Stream Guide - December 7, 2016
- Watch Rock The Troops Online: Live Stream Guide - December 7, 2016