Where is the mysterious bigfoot? The new season of Finding Bigfoot returns with a two-hour season premiere Thursday, March 31 at 9 p.m. ET on Animal Planet. In the season premiere of Finding Bigfoot, the four daring bigfoot investigators bring their exploration to North California to team up with the Supernatural Bigfoot Group. The brand-new season will also feature sasquatch investigations in Southern Oregon, Mississippi, Arkansas, Tennessee, and the Appalachian Trail.
Finding Bigfoot airs on the cable network, Animal Planet. Fortunately, there are legal options to watch Finding Bigfoot live stream and on demand online. This provides cord cutters with various ways to watch Finding Bigfoot online. Check them out below so you don’t miss any new discoveries of bigfoot’s existence.
Watch Finding Bigfoot Online with PlayStation Vue
PlayStation Vue is a streaming service created by Sony that delivers many live streaming cable channels including Animal Planet. This presents you with a great option to watch Finding Bigfoot live stream as it airs without a cable subscription. PlayStation Vue starts at just $29.99 per month with access to more than 50 prime cable channels.
In March, Vue made a major announcement that they’re now available nationwide. However, the live local channels NBC, ABC, FOX, and CBS are only accessible in select locations. At the moment, live local channels are only available in Chicago, New York City, Dallas, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Philadelphia. Other locations can only enjoy live local channels the next day on demand.
You can watch Finding Bigfoot streaming on PlayStation 3/4 consoles, iOS devices, and on your TV with Amazon Fire TV or Chromecast. To discover more details about PlayStation Vue, read our complete review here.
More Ways to Watch Finding Bigfoot Full Episodes Online
For those who prefer to buy episodes and seasons separately instead of signing up for a monthly subscription service to watch Finding Bigfoot online, you can use the options below. It’s worth noting if your top priority is to save money, then a subscription service is a better option for you as you can watch many shows rather than just one. Yet, if you want to purchase shows individually, your best option is to buy a season pass. This is the most affordable option of per episode pricing rates.
- Amazon Instant Video: Buying single episodes through Amazon Instant Video costs around $2.99 per episode. The top option to watch Finding Bigfoot online with Amazon Instant is to purchase a season pass at a lower cost. Purchased episodes arrive the day after.
- Vudu: Like Amazon Instant, Vue provides new episodes for $2.99 per episode and the best option is to buy a season pass at a discounted price.
- iTunes & Google Play: Both services targets tablet and phone users. Prices are similar to Amazon Instant and Vudu with a season pass available.
If you have any questions about how to watch Finding Bigfoot online, leave a comment and we will answer your question right away. Also, visit our full guide on how to watch TV online which includes our TV search engine!
Latest posts by Christopher Church (see all)
- Hulu Review: Free Trial, Cost, Shows, Hulu Live TV Details, and More - October 20, 2016
- Watch How to Get Away with Murder Online: Live Stream, Full Episodes, Free Episodes and More - September 18, 2016
- Watch Lucifer Online: Live Stream, Full Episodes, Free Episodes, & More - September 16, 2016