For Better Or Worse is a dramedy that follows married couple Marcus and Angela Williams. Created by Tyler Perry, fans of his work will recognize Marcus and Angela from Why Did I Get Married and Why Did I Get Married Too. In addition to this highly dysfunctional couple, the half hour show also looks at the lives of their friends, who are also in relationships. Ready to watch For Better Or Worse online? Keep reading.
For Better Or Worse is coming back to OWN for the newest season on April 1 at 9 p.m. ET. OWN might be a cable channel, but you can still watch For Better Or Worse full episodes online without a cable connection.
PlayStation Vue Lets You Watch For Better Or Worse Live Stream
PlayStation Vue is your best option to watch the For Better Or Worse live stream, each week as it airs on television. PlayStation Vue is a live streaming service that not only gives you access to OWN, which allows you to watch For Better Or Worse online, but you also receive as many as 60 channels of live streaming content. You receive channels like AMC, Syfy, and TLC. You also have access to local channels.
Most of the country receives the content from local networks the day after they air in the on demand library, but if you live in Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Philadelphia, or San Francisco, you receive the local channels in live stream format.
PlayStation Vue (review) is available for just $29.99 a month with no contracts. Currently, Vue is offering new subscribers a free weeklong trial to check out the service. You can watch Vue on Chromecast, iPad, PS3 or PS4 systems, or Amazon Fire TV.
It’s important to note, though, that Vue has some pretty stringent mobile restrictions. In fact, your service is limited if you try to access it outside of your home. While you can access Vue on something like the iPad while away from home, you will only be able to access certain shows — so if you plan to watch on the go, Vue might not be the service you’re looking to use.
Don’t forget to sign up for your free trial of Playstation Vue, so you can watch For Better Or Worse online free. While it’s only a temporary solution, it gives you a chance to try out the service before you pay for it.
Other Ways to Watch For Better Or Worse Online
Don’t feel like subscription services are right for you? There are some other options. Keep in mind, there aren’t any real legal ways to watch For Better Or Worse online free, but if you don’t mind shelling out a few dollars, you won’t have a problem getting access to full episodes.
Buying your episodes could cost more in the long run, so you probably should consider sticking to season passes, which lower the individual episode price. Season pass holders get episodes delivered to their account automatically. Once you purchase the episodes, they are yours to own. Here are a few services that allow for episodes with season passes.
- Amazon Instant Video: Amazon offers new episodes for $2 each, and there is also the option of a season pass to lower the overall cost of each episode. If you buy the season pass, you usually receive new episodes by the day after they air on TV. Amazon videos play on a wide variety of devices.
- Vudu: Vudu also offers new episodes at $2, and has the option of season passes. New episodes tend to arrive within 24 hours. Episodes can be watched on most major devices.
- iTunes & Google Play: iTunes and Google Play are best for tablet users. Both services charge closer to $3 per episode, and most shows come with an option for a season pass. New episodes usually arrive next day.
Have any more questions?
Latest posts by Ashtyn Evans (see all)
- Eero Review: WiFi Router for Faster Home Internet - October 18, 2016
- How to Watch Presidential Debate without Cable: Clinton Trump Debate Live Stream - October 18, 2016
- Watch Divorce Online: Live Stream, Full Episodes, Free Streaming and More - October 17, 2016