If you’re looking for a new show to get into, Good Behavior is a drama coming to TNT later this year. It’s based on the novella by Blake Crouch, and follows a fresh-out-of-prison con artist whose life is unraveling — however, that’s how she likes it. Soon she gets entangled with a dangerous hit man, thrown out of her comfort zone and into a dangerous romantic situation. If you’re interested in seeing the show and you don’t have cable, there are plenty of legal ways for you to do so. The guide below will outline the most convenient and affordable options to watch Good Behavior online.
Watch Good Behavior Online with Sling TV
Sling TV is easily the best option for watching Good Behavior, as it offers TNT in its basic package of channels. The service provides access to a rotating selection of live streams and on-demand episodes from top networks such as AMC, A&E, ESPN, CNN, Adult Swim, and more. There are no long-term contracts or set-up fees with Sling TV, so it’s great for convenience. When you’re ready to give it a go, take a look at our review, and try a free 7-day trial to watch Good Behavior online free!
There’s a great Roku deal currently available, where you get a free Roku 2 or half-off a Roku 3 when you sign up for three months of Sling service which is $60. The Roku 2 (retail $69.99) is just as fast as the Roku 3, so you’re basically getting a Roku 2 for $10 off retail price, plus three months of Sling TV for free! There’s also an exclusive offer for T-Mobile customers: 30% off the Best of Live TV package, which works out to $14 a month. The pricing is good for up to one year (you can still cancel anytime you want without penalty). With T-Mobile’s Binge On feature, you’ll be able to stream Sling TV on mobile devices without it counting against your data plan. Here are details on the offer, including a free 7-day trial for T-Mobile users.
PlayStation Vue Offers Live Streams of Good Behavior
PlayStation Vue is a subscription service that has been increasing in popularity over the last few months, and even more so now that it’s offered nationwide (with the exception of live local channels which are still only available in seven US cities). The service offers all the latest movies, TV shows, live sports and news coverage, and the big advantage is that you can watch Good Behavior live stream right when it airs — just like regular television! Members can choose from three tiers of service, so there’s something for everyone. The cheapest option is the Access Slim package, which is $29.99 per month and provides access to 55+ channels from top networks.
There’s no need for a long term contract with PlayStation Vue, and content can be streamed on PS3/PS4, iPad, Amazon Fire TV devices, and Chromecast. Keep in mind that the service works best inside the home, though, so big mobile viewers might not opt for this service.
If you’re ready to learn more about PlayStation Vue, check out our full review here.
Other Legal Options to Watch Good Behavior Online Without Cable
While Sling TV and PlayStation Vue are great streaming services, sometimes it’s easier to bypass the subscription TV route altogether and simply buy the episodes that you want to watch. With the below services, episodes can be individually purchased the day after they air, so you can see what elaborate cons were conceived on Good Behavior almost immediately. Discounted season passes are a money-saving option for these services, so be sure to look out for those.
- Amazon Instant Video: Episodes typically cost about $2-3 per episode, which is fine if you’re looking to grab just a few episodes of the show. Season passes are also available, which will automatically load new episodes of Good Behavior into your account once they are added.
- Vudu: Vudu is similar to Amazon Instant Video in that they have a very wide selection of movies and TV available that you can watch on all the regular devices. Again, episodes typically cost $2-3 per episode. You can also choose to purchase a season pass which will automatically add episodes to your library as well.
- iTunes: This is great if you’re already familiar with Apple products, but even if you’re not – navigating the iTunes Store is quick and easy. Pay-per-episode fees are usually about $2.99.
We hope that this guide has provided you with the necessary information to comfortably watch Good Behavior online without cable. If you run into any issues during your setup, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll do our best to get you situated. Remember that when you’re searching your favorite shows and ways to watch them online, our Search Tool will get you there the fastest.
Latest posts by Trilby Beresford (see all)
- Watch The Voice Online: Live Stream, Full Episodes, Free Episodes, & More - September 16, 2016
- Watch Ash vs Evil Dead Online: Live Stream, Full Episodes, Free Episodes and More - September 12, 2016
- Watch Animal Kingdom Online: Live Stream, Full Episodes, Free Episodes and More - June 7, 2016