Project Runway is a reality/competition show that focuses on the design industry. A group of fashion hopefuls compete in a series of tests, working with special guests and mentor Tim Gunn in hopes of being the last designer left. Heidi Klum and other judges critique each contestants’ work and weed out the herd until the best is left. The winner receives a $100,000 prize to start their own line, along with other extras to get their design empire started. Ready to watch Project Runway online? We’re about to tell you how!
Project Runway recently moved to Lifetime after being on Bravo. Even though both of these networks are cable channels, you can still watch Project Runway streaming without a cable connection. The following guide will tell you all you need to know to watch Project Runway full episodes online.
Watch Project Runway Live Stream on Sling TV
Sling TV is a live streaming service that offers 20+ of the most popular cable channels for just $20 a month. There are no contracts so you can cancel at any time. In addition to the live stream channels you also receive a limited on-demand library of content. Sling TV’s Orange package offers a great selection including AMC, TNT, and Lifetime which means you can watch the Project Runway live stream each week! You can watch on most devices, so with Sling TV, you can watch at home or on the go!
Sign up for your free 7-day trial today. If you love the service and sign up for 3 months (a $60 cost) Sling TV will give you a free Roku 2. The retail value of a Roku 2 is $70, but you receive one absolutely free with your 3 months of Sling service. That means you pay just $60 and get 3 months of Sling TV and a free Roku 2. You won’t find a better deal than that.
Are you a T-Mobile customer? Sign up with your T-Mobile account and enjoy a 30% discount on the basic Orange plan. That means you pay just $14 a month for a full year and you can still cancel without penalty, at any time. Thanks to T-Mobile’s Binge On feature, you can watch as much as you want of Project Runway and your other favorite shows on Sling’s 20+ channels, and it won’t count against your data. So, T-Mobile customers go check out more about this great deal and sign up for your free trial today!
Your best option, if you want to watch Project Runway online free, is to sign up for the free 7-day trial before new episodes begin. A free trial is the only way to watch Project Runway online at no cost. You might want to sign up before new episodes begin though because once you see how great Sling TVis, you’re not going to want to give it up. Learn more about Sling’s awesome service by reading our full review.
Watch Project Runway Streaming on Hulu
Hulu is a fan favorite as far as streaming services go. With Hulu (review), you receive access to several new shows each week after they air on their respective channels. You also receive thousands of older shows and a wide variety of movies. As far as Project Runway goes, Hulu has about 100 of the old episodes right now. You can stream Hulu on most major devices. Pricing is also some of the best around — if you don’t mind commercials you pay just $7.99 a month, but if commercials aren’t your thing you can opt out and pay $11.99.
With the amount of episodes that Hulu is offering, Hulu’s free 7-day trial would be a great option to binge watch Project Runway online free, while waiting for the new season to begin. In seven days you can watch plenty of Project Runway and any other great shows that Hulu is offering.
Other Ways to Watch Project Runway Online
If you’re looking for more of an on demand option as opposed to the Project Runway live stream, you can choose to buy new episodes when they air. However, it’s worth pointing out that even though seemingly inexpensive, the cost adds up quickly. If you’re going to buy episodes, you’re best off choosing the season pass, which will give you the best available price for your purchase.
- Amazon Instant Video: Amazon is one of the most reasonably priced ways to purchase episodes at $2 per episode. If you buy the season pass you’ll save some money, so its worth considering, especially if you plan to buy more than one episode. New episodes arrive in your video library within 24 hours of airtime. You can play your Amazon videos on pretty much every device, so you can watch from anywhere.
- Vudu: Vudu also offers season passes and new episodes for $2 a piece. The new episodes will arrive the day after they air on TV. You can watch on most devices.
- iTunes: iTunes works best with Apple devices. The episodes are a little more expensive, at around $3. Season passes are still available and new episodes arrive within a day of airtime.
Latest posts by Ashtyn Evans (see all)
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Live Stream 2016: How to Watch Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Online - December 3, 2016
- Watch Taraji’s White Hot Holidays Online: Live Stream Guide - December 1, 2016
- Watch Hairspray Live Online: Live Stream Guide - November 30, 2016