Sisters in Law is a fascinating new documentary-based reality series set in Houston. Following a close group of elite African American female attorneys, viewers watch as these women attempt to handle their careers in tandem with their families and their social obligations. The women may differ in personality and beliefs, but their similarities help them stick together in a profession that is both predominantly white and male. Want to watch Sisters in Law online? Keep reading to find out how.
Sisters in Law is a brand new series that will air on WE starting March 24 at 10 p.m. ET. Despite WE being a cable network you can still watch Sisters in Law online legally without spending a huge amount of money. The following guide will tell you how.
Watch Sisters in Law Live Stream on PlayStation Vue
PlayStation Vue is a live stream service that recently went nationwide. The basic package offers as many as 55 channels and an on-demand service for just $29.99 a month (Access Slim package).
Vue even offers local channels, though the programming comes on-demand unless you live in one of the following seven cities: New York, Miami, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Philadelphia, or San Francisco. Vue doesn’t require a contract, so should you choose to cancel it’s a hassle-free process.
One way that PlayStation Vue is limited is the amount of devices you’re able to watch programming on. You can access Vue on PS3 or PS4 gaming consoles (and if you have both, you can use them to access Vue simultaneously in separate rooms), Chromecast, Apple devices, or Amazon Fire TV. PlayStation Vue is currently the only online service available that will let you watch a Sisters in Law live stream.
If you want to watch Sisters in Law online free, the best chance for that is the PlayStation Vue 7-day trial. This will give you a chance to check out the service and watch Sisters in Law online for free, at least once. If you’d like more information about PlayStation Vue be sure to read our full review.
Other Ways to Watch Sisters in Law Online
If you’re not interested in live streaming options, the best option to watch Sisters in Law online is to buy the episodes. The upside to this is that you will own them, and can watch them anytime you want. The downside is that this can become expensive, especially if you’re buying numerous shows.
- Amazon Instant Video: Amazon offers some of the best prices at $2 per episode, and a cheaper episode price if you buy the entire season in a season pass. New episodes are delivered each week into your video library, usually a day after the live stream airs on television.
- Vudu: Vudu is a lot like Amazon. New episodes are $2, and you can opt for a season pass if you want to get the entire season. Episodes are delivered the same way, on the same schedule.
- iTunes: iTunes tends to be the preferred service of Apple users. The biggest difference here is the price. New episodes are closer to $3. Season passes are offered to help curb the cost. New episodes arrive on the same time table.
If you’re trying to watch Sisters in Law online free, your only real option is the PlayStation Vue free trial. Still have questions about how to watch online? Just leave us a comment. Make sure to visit our other guides to discover how to watch TV online.
Latest posts by Ashtyn Evans (see all)
- Watch the Critics Choice Awards Online: Live Stream Info - December 5, 2016
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Live Stream 2016: How to Watch Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Online - December 3, 2016
- Watch Taraji’s White Hot Holidays Online: Live Stream Guide - December 1, 2016