Slasher is a new thriller set in the sleepy town of Waterbury. Sarah Bennett (Katie McGrath) has returned home to the town where she grew up and where her parents were murdered. Now that Sarah is back home with her husband and children, the murders begin again. With her parent’s killer in prison, it leads people to question who the killer could be this time around. Luckily, it’s now possible to watch Slasher online, without cable.
Slasher will premiere on Chiller on March 4 at 9 PM ET. Horror fans should be excited about this because it is Chiller’s first scripted series. Despite Chiller being a cable channel, there are still plenty of ways to watch Slasher streaming online. You will have the choice between both live stream and on demand options to watch this frightening new series!
Catch the Slasher Live Stream with Playstation Vue (in Select Cities Only)
If you want to watch the Slasher live stream as it airs on television, your best bet is going to be Playstation Vue. Offering over 50 popular cable channels for the basic price of $49.99, Vue presents a cheaper alternative to cable and there are no contracts. Unfortunately, it’s currently only available in select cities.
Currently, Vue (review) is only available in Chicago, Dallas, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, and Philadelphia. You can use Vue on PS3 or PS4, Apple devices, Amazon Fire devices, and Chromecast.
Watch Slasher Online with Hulu
Hulu is one of the most popular streaming networks available today. With a huge selection of new episodes from a variety of shows on all different networks to older series’, and a revolving list of movies, Hulu (review) has everything a person could want in a streaming service. You can use it on most major devices – computers, mobile devices, streaming players, etc.
If you want to watch Slasher online, it should be available on Hulu within a few days of it being on TV. If you love the network, you should be thrilled to know that many of the other Chiller TV shows are available in a similar manner. Hulu has two pricing tiers that revolve around commercials. If you don’t mind ads its $7.99 a month and if you don’t want ads, it’s $11.99 monthly.
If you’ve never used Hulu, be sure to check it out today and enjoy a free 7-day trial before your paid membership begins.
Watch Slasher Streaming with These Services
You won’t be able to watch Slasher online free with the following services, but you’ll only pay between $2-3 per episode. Or, you can purchase a season pass and have access to the entire season at a discounted rate.
- Amazon Instant Video: If you want to buy separate episodes to watch Slasher streaming this is one of the cheapest ways to do it. New episodes are around $2 or cheaper if you buy a season pass. New episodes are available the day after they air on TV.
- Vudu: If you’re interested in streaming Slasher you might want to check out Vudu first. The price structure is the same as Amazon, but they often offer the first episode of a series free, so if you have any hopes to watch Slasher online free this is going to be your best bet.
- iTunes & Google Play: Both of these services run about $3 an episode unless you choose the season pass option. New episodes arrive within 24 hours.
For more information about Slasher, head over to Chiller’s official website.
If you’re looking to watch Slasher online those are the best ways to do it. If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments and we will help you figure out how to help you. Also, make sure to drop in on our TV show streaming guide, which gives you all the tricks on where to find the best TV online. Whether you are trying to find the best way for you to watch all your favorite shows or just want to know how to utilize our services, we welcome your questions, and are here to help you!
Latest posts by Ashtyn Evans (see all)
- Watch Hairspray Live Online: Live Stream Guide - December 7, 2016
- Watch Rock The Troops Online: Live Stream Guide - December 7, 2016
- The Sound of Christmas Live Stream: Watch The Sound of Christmas Online without Cable - December 5, 2016