Stuck in the Middle is a new family comedy about the Diaz family that premieres on The Disney Channel, Sunday February 14 at 8:45 PM ET. Jane the Virgin’s Jenna Ortega stars as Harley Diaz, the middle daughter in a family of seven kids. Harley is an engineering prodigy, but like middle children in large families, she gets stuck navigating the sometimes difficult waters of living in a large family.
If you don’t have cable, you might be wondering how you’re going to be able to watch Stuck in the Middle full episodes when they air. The good news is that there are plenty of ways to watch Stuck in the Middle online without cable. Whether you choose to watch a live stream or on demand, these are the easiest legal options to watch this and other Disney Channel shows.
Watch Stuck in the Middle Online Using Sling TV
By far, the easiest way to watch Stuck in the Middle full episodes will be with Sling TV. Sling TV is a live-stream service that provides access to 20 popular cable channels for just $20 a month with no contracts. Just pay as you go each month, and if you ever want to cancel it’s a no hassle process.
You can watch Sling TV on Smart TVs, Chromecast, Roku Media Players, and Amazon Fire devices. You can also use your phone or tablet if you want to watch on the go. With Sling TV, you can watch Stuck in the Middle live stream as it airs or they offer a select number of episodes on demand so you can watch different shows at your leisure.
Stuck in the Middle airs on The Disney Channel, which is part of the Sling TV (review) basic package, so there are no extra fees to watch Stuck in the Middle online each week. You also have access to AMC, A&E, TNT, Food Network, and a variety of other channels. If you’re new to Sling TV you should make sure to sign up for the free 7-day trial so you can watch Stuck in the Middle online free for a week (sign up soon and you can catch the premiere live!).
After your trial, if you sign up and pre-pay for three full months (a cost of $60), Sling TV will give you the choice between a free Roku 2 Streaming Media Player or 50% off a Roku 3. The Roku 2 deal is a great deal, allowing you to receive the free Roku (a $70 retail value) and 3-months of Sling TV for just $60. You can’t beat that!
Other Legal Ways to Watch Stuck in the Middle Full Episodes
If you are interested in on-demand options, you can purchase single episodes or full seasons of your favorite shows from various on-demand video services. In most cases, episodes are available the day after they air on TV.
- Amazon Instant Video: Amazon is definitely one of the best and cheapest options for buying TV shows and movies. Stuck in the Middle full episodes will be available the day after Disney airs them. Single episodes cost $2 or you can buy the season pass and save a little money off the price of each episode.
- Vudu: Vudu also charges $2 per episode, and offers a season pass option for most shows. You might want to check Vudu first if you plan to watch Stuck in Middle online, because it’s common for them to offer the first episode of new shows for free.
- iTunes: If you’re a dedicated Apple user you can pick up episodes of your favorite shows through iTunes. They tend to run a little more expensive here, at $3 per episode, though they usually offer season passes, as well.
Lastly, keep in mind that this is a new show, so streaming options might change. Disney recently announced this brand new TV show. We’ll keep this guide updated with all the latest streaming options.
Now that you know all of the best ways to watch Stuck in the Middle online, head over to our TV show streaming guide to learn the easiest ways to watch TV online. We even have a search engine to find your favorite shows! If you have any questions about how to watch Stuck in the Middle full episodes just leave us a comment!
Latest posts by Ashtyn Evans (see all)
- Watch Star Online: Live Stream, Full Episodes, Free Streaming and More - December 7, 2016
- Watch Hairspray Live Online: Live Stream Guide - December 7, 2016
- Watch Rock The Troops Online: Live Stream Guide - December 7, 2016