Bravo’s addicting, wild reality show Thicker Than Water returns for its second season on March 27 at 10 p.m. ET. Documenting the lives of the famed Ben Tankard, the “Grandfather of Gospel Jazz,” and his extended, blended family, it’s a rambunctious, unpredictable ride. All five of Ben’s children from various mothers, ages 27 to 19, return.
Here’s our complete guide to accessing Thicker Than Water streaming! You don’t want to miss a single episode of this, and you also don’t want to have to pay for pricey cable packages that lock you in for long contracts. We’re all about flexibility and low cost when it comes to watching what you want; below are all the options to watch Thicker Than Water online. Enjoy!
PlayStation Vue Offers Options to Watch Thicker Than Water Streaming
PlayStation Vue has LIVE streaming of Bravo included in its fairly inexpensive packages of cable channels which means you can watch the Thicker Than Water live stream. Vue is available nationwide with live streaming of cable channels including ESPN, ABC, and Disney. Live local channels such as NBC, ABC, FOX, and CBS are available only in select cities: Chicago, New York, Dallas, Miami, LA, San Francisco, and Philadelphia. For all other cities, you still have access to all content, but it’s available on-demand the next day.
Vue is the perfect way to watch Thicker Than Water online; packages start at $29.99 a month for a staggering 50 channels, with more as you go up in price. With this option you’ll get Thicker Than Water streaming as well as access to dozens and dozens of channels and hundreds of other shows. Keep in mind that Vue is limited as far as devices you can stream to: PS3/PS4, iPad, Amazon Fire TV devices, and Chromecast. There’s no contract and you can cancel at any time, which gives you lots of flexibility. Read our complete review of PlayStation Vue for a better understanding of all its advantages and details.
Other Places You Can Legally Watch Thicker Than Water Online
If PlayStation Vue doesn’t seem like quite your speed, never fear, there are other options! A streaming service like Vue is almost always the best overall deal, because of the value and level of access to television it provides for a low price, but you can get episodes of Thicker Than Water from other sites too.
- Amazon Instant Video – You can watch Thicker Than Water online by purchasing episodes on Amazon Instant. Each episode is $2-$3, and are generally available a day after air-date. The season pass is discounted and will automatically add new episodes to your account as they become available, so overall that’s the better choice for Thicker Than Water streaming.
- Vudu – Vudu is another streaming service. Episodes on here also cost about $2-$3 per episode, and as with Amazon, you can keep the episodes for life. If you want to own just a few episodes, this is a good resource to watch Thicker Than Water streaming, though there’s no Thicker Than Water live stream option available.
- iTunes and Google Play – You can also watch Thicker Than Water online through other services like iTunes and Google Play. Compared to Vue, it costs more money per episode, with significantly less access, but the episodes are available.
We hope this guide gave you everything you needed, but we’re more than happy to provide further information and help you out with finding a Thicker Than Water live stream. Just drop a comment below! And don’t forget you can also use our online search tool to find all the options listed to watch Thicker Than Water online, or to stream any other show you’re interested in!
Latest posts by Claire Hellar (see all)
- Watch The Simpsons Online: Live Stream, Full Episodes, Free Episodes and More - October 14, 2016
- Watch The Mindy Project Online: Full Episodes, Free Streaming, and More - October 2, 2016
- Watch Spartacus Online: Full Episodes, Free Streaming, and More - September 16, 2016