In order to be a fit, healthy person, physical exercise is absolutely essential. While most people choose to hit the gym or go for a jog in order to get their fitness fix, a growing number of people are taking a simpler, more affordable route: following along to workout videos from home. And now, there’s an even easier way to access these videos: the fitness streaming service Beachbody On Demand!
You’ve surely seen ads on TV for popular programs like P90X. These programs offer a series of videos featuring workout routines that you can follow from the comfort of your home. There are many programs, ranging from fun dance-based cardio routines to intense muscle-building exercises.
Today, we’re here to talk about a new program that is quickly gaining popularity: 21 Day Fix. And we’re sure you have lots of questions about it. For example, can I stream the 21 Day Fix workout free? Is the workout right for everyone? Where can I find the 21 Day Fix workout schedule?
Get all the answers below in our 21 Day Fix review.
What is 21 Day Fix?
21 Day Fix is a new exercise and diet plan from Beachbody. Lead by celebrity fitness professional Autumn Calabrese, 21 Day Fix combines a diet plan with 6 different highly effective workouts. This program aims to help people get in shape, and FAST. In as little as 21 days, users have lost 10 lbs or more following the 21 Day Fix system. Click here to get a sneak peek of 21 Day Fix free for 30 days.
If you take a look at any 21 Day Fix review, you’ll see that the vast majority of people love this program and would recommend it to a friend. The secret of this program’s success is in the unique food portioning strategy, combined with a rigorous exercise program.
21 Day Fix uses 7 containers to help you measure out quantities of food during your day. This helps you keep on track, and allows you to eat foods that would not be allowed in many diets. The key to the diet portion of this program is portion size. Diet is an important part of this program, but the real results come from the exclusive exercise routines included with this program.
21 Day Fix Review: Key Features
The 21 Day Fix is a highly effective program. Here are some of the many reasons why this program is so popular and produces such impressive results:
- It’s accessible – with just one 30-minute workout per day, this program is easy to fit into a busy schedule.
- It’s easy – with no strict dieting and no hour-plus-long workouts, 21 Day Fix is easy to stick with.
- It’s flexible – every exercise will have a modifier for those who are new to fitness, have injuries, etc.
- It’s fun – the exercises are all fast-paced and enjoyable, and since there are 6 different routines, you won’t get bored of doing the same old workout every day.
- It’s effective – if you follow the program, you will absolutely see results within just 21 days.
- It’s free to try – for a limited time, you can try Beachbody On Demand for 30 days for FREE! This will give you access to select workout streams from the 21 Day Fix so that you can try before you buy. And keep in mind, if you purchase the DVD set, all of the workouts will automatically be loaded for streaming in your Beachbody on Demand account, should you choose to keep the streaming service.
What Are the 21 Day Fix Exercises?
21 Day Fix uses a unique blend of highly effective exercise videos to help you reach your fitness goals. With only one 30 minute exercise each day, you can start to see real results that you can be proud of in as little as 3 weeks. Here are the different exercise routines:
- Total Body Cardio Fix – a routine designed to keep your heart rate up, which helps speed your metabolism, burn calories, and shed pounds.
- Upper Fix – a routine designed to tone and shape the upper body through targeted resistance training.
- Lower Fix – a routine designed to tone the lower body through resistance training and fun cardio moves.
- Pilates Fix – a Pilates routine designed to tone your core, firm your hips and thighs, and stretch your muscles.
- Cardio Fix – another cardio routine designed to keep your heart rate up and shed those extra pounds.
- Yoga Fix – a relaxing routine designed to strengthen, stretch, and tone muscles while increasing flexibility.
What is the 21 Day Fix Workout Schedule?
The 21 Day Fix follows a standard week-long schedule that repeats for 3 consecutive weeks. For best results, follow the 21 Day Fix workout schedule exactly.
Monday – Total Body Cardio Fix
Tuesday – Upper Fix
Wednesday – Lower Fix
Thursday – Pilates Fix
Friday – Cardio Fix
Saturday – Dirty Thirty bonus workout
Sunday – Yoga Fix
How Can I Try 21 Day Fix for Free?
You can read all about the program and learn how it’s worked for other people, but you won’t truly know if this program is for you until you try it. Luckily, there’s an easy and FREE way to try 21 Day Fix without committing to anything.
Beachbody On Demand is a new online streaming service from Beachbody, the company behind 21 Day Fix and tons of other popular workout programs. It works on streaming devices like Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Chromecast, so you can watch it directly on your TV.
With Beachbody On Demand, you’ll get access to a massive library of more than 400 workouts from many of Beachbody’s most successful programs – including 21 Day Fix, P90X, Insanity, and many more. If you’re a fan of Autumn Calabrese, who leads the 21 Day Fix workouts, you can enjoy some workouts from her other programs, such as Autumn’s Bod Exclusives, Active Maternity, and Hammer and Chisel: Total Body Chisel.
For a limited time, Beachbody On Demand is offering a free 30 day trial for new customers. This is the perfect opportunity to try out 21 Day Fix – or one of many other popular programs – at no cost to you! If you don’t like the program, cancel within 30 days and you will not be billed. If you do decide to keep the service, you’ll pay just $2.99 per week for unlimited access. That’s much less than a gym membership!
The free trial is somewhat limited and does not give you access to the full 21 Day Fix program. However, with the trial membership you’ll be able to stream the Total Body Cardio Fix workout, as well as the Plyo Fix Extreme workout – all for free.
* Note: If you have a Roku streaming device, you’ll get access to more 21 Day Fix workouts in a special Sneak Peak section. Roku owners who try the free trial can stream the Yoga Fix, Lower Fix, Pilates Fix, and the Total Body Cardio Fix workouts – for free!
21 Day Fix Review: Now It’s Time to Get a Free Sneak Peek Stream
Latest posts by Austin Meadows (see all)
- Steelers vs Patriots Live Stream: How to Watch AFC Championship Online - January 17, 2017
- Packers vs Falcons Live Stream: How to Watch NFC Championship Online - January 17, 2017
- Steelers vs Chiefs Live Stream: Watch Pittsburgh vs Kansas City Online - January 13, 2017