On Monday, November 9 at 8:30 p.m. ET, the Chicago Bears will go head to head with the San Diego Chargers on Monday Night Football. Fans from both sides are waiting patiently for this matchup, which promises to be a game to remember.
As you likely know, ESPN hosts Monday Night Football every week. If you no longer have cable TV, you’ll have to find another way to watch the Bears vs. Chargers live stream. Luckily, there are several ways to watch this matchup online, without a cable subscription. Read on to explore the various ways to watch Monday Night Football online.
Watch Bears vs. Chargers Live Stream with Sling TV
If you don’t have cable, Sling TV is the easiest way to watch this matchup online, for most people.
Here’s a breakdown of what Sling TV offers:
- Access to live streaming from many popular cable TV channels
- Enjoy 20+ channels in total, including ESPN, ESPN 2, A&E, TNT, TBS, and more
- Since you can watch ESPN online with Sling TV, you can use it to watch this game, plus every other Monday Night Football game of the season
- Enjoy Sling TV streaming on all your favorite devices. Computers, smartphones, and streaming devices like Apple TV, Roku, etc.
- No need to commit to anything – Sling TV is no-contract
- Just $20 per month
- Watch every Monday Night Football game of the season LIVE with Sling TV, in full HD!
To learn more about this service, check out our full review.
You can also start a free 7-day trial of Sling TV to test the service out for yourself.
Watch the Game On-the-Go with NFL Mobile App (for Verizon Wireless Customers)
If you’re a customer of Verizon Wireless, you can access the NFL Mobile App for free. With this app, you can stream select live NFL games, directly on your smartphone or tablet, for free!
The NFL Mobile App is available for Android, iOS, Blackberry, and Windows mobile devices. If you’re a Verizon customer, it’s completely free to use. Unfortunately, mirroring on your TV is blocked by the app, so you can only watch games on your mobile device.
Watch the Bears vs. Chargers Live Using Your Antenna
If you live within the local broadcasting ranges of either the Bears or the Chargers, you may be able to watch this game for free.
Often, fans living near their favorite teams can watch games free of charge, by tuning into over-the-air channels using an antenna. Networks like Fox, CBS, and NBC all broadcast over-the-air, for free – and all of these channels regularly broadcast NFL games. If you’re in the local market of the team you’re trying to watch, you can view some of their games for free. All you need is a good quality HD antenna. Don’t have one? The Mohu Leaf 50 is our top recommendation, because it’s affordable, easy to install and use, and it works great.
If you’re looking for a bit more flexibility, or if you just don’t have time to watch games live, you can use a DVR to record games to watch later. Check out our OTA DVR Comparison guide for more information.
Watch a Replay of the Bears vs. Chargers Game with NFL Game Pass
If your schedule doesn’t allow you to watch the game live, or if you simply don’t mind waiting a few hours to watch the game on replay, you can use NFL Game Pass. With this service, you get:
- Access to replays on-demand of every single regular season game
- Replays are added the same day the game airs live – just a few hours after the broadcast ends
- Choose from full replays or condensed, commercial free 30-minute replays
- All content is in full HD
- Use Game Pass on your computer, mobile device, or on your TV via a streaming player
- Enjoy exclusive camera angles, plus live audio coverage of NFL games
- Access a large library of classic NFL games from past seasons
To learn more, check out our full review of NFL Game Pass.
If you’re ready to try it out, you can sign up for a free 7-day trial at any time!
International Options for Bears vs. Chargers Streaming
If you’re a Bears or Chargers fan living outside the US, your options are a bit different. There are various options available, but here are our top recommendations:
NFL Game Pass International – The international version of NFL Game Pass is very similar to the domestic version described above. It’s actually a more full-featured service, because it offers fans the ability to watch LIVE streaming of ALL regular season games, in addition to all the on-demand content included in the domestic version.
NOW TV (UK) – Are you a UK resident? If so, NOW TV is a pretty solid option for watching the Bears vs. Chargers game. This service gives you temporary access to all 7 Sky Sports channels, which cover Monday Night Football every week. You can get a month pass, week pass, or just a day pass to catch an occasional game or two.
Bears vs. Chargers Live Stream Schedule
Date: Monday, November 9
Time: 7:10 p.m. ET (coverage begins), 8:30 p.m. ET (kickoff)
How to Watch NFL Online
In our 2015 NFL streaming guide, you will learn all the various legal ways to watch the NFL online, without cable.