Are you spending too much on internet? Need faster speeds? What about wireless service? Whatever your internet or wireless needs may be, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are perfect times to take a look at promotions offered by internet service providers (ISPs) and wireless service providers. Most offers are valid through 12/1/15.
Looking for standalone internet? If Verizon Fios is available in your area, then you need to look into them for lightning fast internet. They’ve been rated the top ISP for streaming by Netflix month after month. Check out their current deals to find some of the best prices on super fast internet.
- Fios 50/50 internet for $44.99 year 1, $54.99 year 2, with 2-year agreement
- Order online and waive the setup fee ($80 value)
- And more!
T-Mobile has made headlines as of late due to their Binge-On app that allows unlimited video streaming. Let’s see what else they have to offer for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Call 877 258-5573 to access deals.
- Current Sprint customers get 4 lines of 6GB each for only $30/line and a $200 credit when you switch to T-Mobile
- $50 off select phones and tablets with promo code: AFF50DEAL
- $5/month for iPhone 6S on Jump on Demand
- Buy 3 lines and get the 4th FREE plus free SIMs when you bring your phone with promo code: FREESIM
- Free unlimited 4G music streaming
- Free video streaming with Binge On
- Call 877-258-5573 and ask for sales to take advantage of deals!
Perhaps the most popular wireless network in the country, Verizon is rolling out multiple Black Friday deals. Here’s the breakdown:
- Get $500 when you switch, trade in your smartphone, and purchase the Samsing GS6
- Get any Android phone and get $400 when you trade in your smartphone
- Get $500 when you switch, trade in your smartphone, and buy the Droid Turbo 2 or Samsung Galaxy 6 Edge
If you live too far out to get DSL, cable internet, or fiber, then you may have no choice but to stick with satellite. In that case, you need to find the best deals possible. Check out the DirecTV Black Friday deals here:
- get a $200 Visa gift card when you sign up for Choice packages and above
If you need to switch ISPs, Wireless, or Satellite providers, Black Friday is the time to do it. Enjoy and let us know if you have any questions!
Mr. Cable Cutter
Latest posts by Mr. Cable Cutter (see all)
- How to Legally Watch ESPN Online (Even Free!) without a Cable Subscription - January 12, 2017
- OTA DVR Comparison for Cord Cutters: Best OTA DVRs of 2017 - January 10, 2017
- What is DIRECTV NOW? Review, Cost, Channels List, Free Trial Info, More - January 9, 2017