fuboTV, the soccer streaming service that launched earlier this year, has just announced some new features to what they are calling fuboTV 2.0. Those features include the following:
- DVR – Record live matches one at a time and the recording will be available in the user’s account for 72 hours after the match. Users may also cancel a recording and request others to replace the one in their account. fuboTV plans to allow for more DVR bandwidth as this feature rolls out.
- Schedules – See all live and upcoming matches on the homepage for at least 7 days out (sometimes more depending on the network).
- Reminders – Set match reminders and DVR full matches for later viewing. The reminders will initially come via email, with mobile app reminders set to be added at a later date.
Pretty sweet. As we know, the ability to record live sports is the final straw for many who hang onto their cable providers. Now fuboTV is one of the rare live streaming providers that has added that functionality. Recently, it was reported that fuboTV raised an additional $4 million in funds to add features like the DVR.
If you haven’t heard of fuboTV, you can watch live matches from La Liga, Serie A, MLS, Liga MX, Ligue 1, Primeira Liga and the Brazilian Serie A through our live channels beIN Sports, Univision Deportes, UniMás, GolTV HD and Benfica TV. You also have access to several other championships, including the Copa America, Copa America Centenario, CONMEBOL, Football League Championship, English League Cup and Swiss Super League. You can also check out my full fuboTV review for more info.
Wanna give the service a shot? Check out their 24-hour free pass here. The service runs $6.99 per month after that. You can also see a full list of features below:
Mr. Cable Cutter
Latest posts by Mr. Cable Cutter (see all)
- What is DIRECTV NOW? Review, Cost, Channels List, Free Trial Info, More - January 18, 2017
- How to Legally Watch ESPN Online (Even Free!) without a Cable Subscription - January 12, 2017
- OTA DVR Comparison for Cord Cutters: Best OTA DVRs of 2017 - January 10, 2017