The North Carolina Tarheels will travel to play the Georgia Bulldogs on Saturday, September 3rd in both teams’ first matchup of the season. Kickoff for the game is 5:30 p.m. Both teams are ranked in the Top 25, with Georgia owning the 18th ranking and North Carolina being ranked 22nd. This game between two strong teams expected to have solid seasons is something you can’t miss. So, you should figure out how you’re going to get a Georgia vs. North Carolina live stream before kickoff!
The game airs on ESPN, so we’ve got some options for you to watch the game online or live streaming right on your TV. ESPN is one of the most streaming friendly networks out there, so it should be easy enough for you to get the live stream. The below guide has all of the information and details you need to know, plus you can even watch Georgia vs. North Carolina streaming free!
Watch a Georgia vs. North Carolina Live Stream Through Sling TV
On game day, Sling TV will be the best way to watch Georgia vs. North Carolina online. The streaming service works on a subscription basis, similar to other services like Netflix. In return for your subscription fees, you get to watch cable channels live streaming, which is how you can use it to get a Georgia vs. North Carolina stream on Saturday.
Here are some of the key details of Sling TV:
- Sling Orange (starting package) includes around 30 streaming cable channels
- These include ESPN, ESPN2, TBS, AMC, CNN, and TNT
- ESPN3 or any football games on ABC can be watched by signing into WatchESPN with a Sling TV login
- All of the streams can be watched on phones, tablets, computers, or TVs with devices like Roku, Chromecast, or Apple TV
- You get all of this for just $20 per month, with no contract required
- Can ramp up your channel package by including the Sports Extra add-on package for just $5 more per month
- Sports Extra includes channels like SEC Network, ESPNU, ESPNews, ESPN Goal Line, and more!
- Want to get Georgia vs. North Carolina streaming free? Start a 7-day free trial!
- When signing up, choose a three-month subscription to get either a free Roku ($70 retail value) or $60 off an Apple TV
If there are any other unanswered questions, you can check out our Sling TV review. Overall, it is one of the best services out there for cable cutters and the easiest way to watch a Georgia vs. North Carolina live stream.
Sign up for PlayStation Vue for a Georgia vs. North Carolina Live Stream
One other option to watch Georgia vs. North Carolina online is through Sony’s streaming service, PlayStation Vue. Sony ventured into the cable cutting industry in 2015 and since then has expanded PlayStation Vue to be available nationwide. For just $29.99 per month, you can live stream more than 50 popular cable channels.
ESPN is included in the basic package, so once again you can get that Georgia vs. North Carolina stream on there. Other channels include ESPN2, TBS, TNT, FS1, FS2, FX, Comedy Central, CNBC, and much more. The one note we always make on PlayStation Vue is it is slightly different from Sling TV since you might run into some restrictions if you try to watch any streams outside of your home. It is still a solid option to watching a Georgia vs. North Carolina live stream and it is compatible with many of the most popular devices out there to watch the live streams.
Learn more about PlayStation Vue in our review!
Georgia vs. North Carolina Schedule
Date: Saturday, September 3rd
Time: 5:30 p.m. ET
Live Stream: Sling TV
This game, being referred to as the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game, looks like it might be one of the best of the week, considering tickets have been sold out since July! Some think Georgia’s offense might be too much for UNC to handle, but others are still picking UNC to come out on top.
Believe it or not, there are even more ways to watch college football all season long. Check out our college football guide for cable cutters to learn all your options including how to watch bowl games online.