Until very recently, football fans had to have cable TV in order to enjoy Monday Night Football legally. Since it’s hosted by ESPN every week, the easiest way to watch is still to tune into ESPN to catch the game live. However, if you’re someone who doesn’t have cable, you’ll be pleased to learn that you can now legally watch Monday Night Football online! Read on to learn how you can catch the Giants vs. Eagles live stream online, without cable TV.
NY Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles Preview
Both the Giants and the Eagles have a solid lineup coming into the 2015/2016 season. However, both teams got off to a slow start coming into the season, but more recently, each team is showing signs of turning things around.
In 2014, the Giants ended the season with a disappointing 6-10 record, placing 3rd in the NFC East. This year, fans look to head coach Tom Coughlin to turn the team around, and hopefully lead them to the playoffs. The Giants have a solid lineup this year with several new additions, but will they be up to the challenge of taking on the Eagles?
As for the Eagles, they finished the 2014 season with a 10-6 record, putting them at 2nd place in the NFC East. They performed well, and despite losing their playoff spot to the Cowboys, they had a whopping 9 selections for the 2015 Pro Bowl. This season, fans look towards the Eagle’s head coach Chip Kelly to lead the Eagles to victory.
Are you ready to watch this NFC East throwdown on Monday Night Football?
Watch the Giants vs. Eagles Game Online Live with Sling TV
If you want to catch the Giants vs. Eagles live stream, one of your best options is to use Sling TV.
If you’re unfamiliar with Sling TV, you can read our full review of the service to learn all the details. For now, here’s what you need to know:
- Sling TV is a live streaming service that works on computers, mobile devices, and streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, Xbox, etc.
- Subscribers get access to 20+ popular cable networks, including ESPN, TBS, TNT, and more
- Since the selection includes ESPN, you can watch all ESPN programming live without cable – including every MNF game of the season!
- Sling TV is only $20 per month, and no-contract (so you can cancel at any point)
- You can try a free 7-day trial of Sling TV (protip: time your free trial right and you could catch the Giants vs. Eagles live stream for free!)
Enjoy the Game On-the-Go with NFL Mobile App (for Verizon Customers)
If you have cell service from Verizon Wireless, you should know about a little-known benefit: the NFL Mobile App. Verizon customers can stream live primetime and local NFL games using the NFL Mobile App – all for free! That means you can watch this Monday Night Football matchup online without cable. The app is available for Android, Windows, Blackberry and iOS phones. Unfortunately, it only works on mobile devices, and you won’t be able to mirror the game on your TV – but streaming on your phone is 100% free.
Watch the Giants vs. Eagles Live Using Your Antenna
If you live in the New York or Philadelphia area, you may be able to watch the Giants vs. Eagles MNF game live for free – using your TV antenna! There’s a lot of confusion surrounding how this all works, but in reality it’s quite simple. If you live within the local broadcasting range of your favorite team, you’ll be able to watch their games live without cable, using an HD antenna (we recommend the Mohu Leaf 50 if you need a new one).
If you don’t have the time to watch the game live, you can always record the game using a DVR. The Tablo DVR is an excellent choice. In addition to all the regular features of a DVR like the ability to pause, rewind, and record live TV, the Tablo lets you stream your recordings and live TV on all your connected devices while on-the-go. This is another good way to watch the Giants vs. Eagles online without cable.
Catch a Replay of the Giants vs. Eagles Game with NFL Game Pass
If you miss the game live, you can always watch an on-demand replay with NFL Game Pass.
Here’s what you should know about this service:
- Enjoy unlimited on-demand streaming of replays of regular season games
- Games are added shortly after they air on live TV (always the same day)
- Choose from full replays or condensed 30-minute replays (commercial free)
- Enjoy exclusive camera angles, live audio coverage, and more
- Catch live streaming of select preseason games
- Enjoy a massive library of past NFL replays – every regular season game since the 2009 season
- Game Pass is $99 per season, and you can try a free 7-day trial
Read more about this awesome service in our full review of NFL Game Pass.
International Options for Giants vs. Eagles Live Stream
If you live outside of the United States, there are a few international services available for you. In general, it’s usually easier to watch NFL games live when you live abroad. Here are the best options for watching the Giants vs. Eagles online:
- NFL Game Pass International — There is an international version of the popular NFL Game Pass service, which is available to all fans living outside of the US. In addition to all the great features of the domestic version, you’ll also be able to enjoy live streaming of regular season NFL games – including Monday Night Football! Click here to learn more.
- NOW TV (UK) — If you live in the United Kingdom, one of the easiest options is to use NOW TV. With this service, you can stream all 7 Sky Sports channels live, without cable. Since Sky Sports covers Monday Night Football every week, you can enjoy live coverage of every MNF game this season with NOW TV. It’s a very flexible service – you can purchase a month pass, week pass or just a day pass to give it a try. Click here to learn more.
Giants vs. Eagles Live Stream Schedule
Date: Monday, October 19
Time: 7:10 p.m. ET (coverage begins), 8:30 p.m. ET (kickoff)
How to Watch NFL Online
To learn more about how you can legally watch football without cable, take a look at our 2015 NFL streaming guide.
Editor’s Note: You can play one-week fantasy football at DraftKings and win serious cash prizes! Forget regular fantasy football. When you play with DraftKings, there’s no season long commitment. It’s a one-week league, so you don’t have to keep up with your team all season long. Sign up today using the promo code “CCT” and you’ll get free entry into a $3 game plus they’ll match your deposit deposit of up to $600. Click here to start playing on DraftKings today.
Latest posts by Mr. Cable Cutter (see all)
- The Average Cable TV Bill is Set to Exceed $140 by 2020 - April 26, 2017
- 2017 NFL Draft Live Stream: How to Watch NFL Draft Online without Cable - April 25, 2017
- 5 Tax Lessons to Learn from Seinfeld - April 18, 2017