It takes real commitment to stay fit and healthy. Especially with our busy modern lifestyles, it’s sometimes very difficult to make it to the gym on a regular basis. This is one of the reasons more and more people are seeking out alternative fitness programs, such as fitness DVD home workout programs. These programs are more popular than ever, and today, we’re here to talk about a brand new workout program that’s changing the way people exercise: Hammer and Chisel!
In this article, we’ve put together a full Hammer and Chisel review to help you figure out if this program is right for you. We’ll go over all the details of the program, and even show you how you can stream Hammer and Chisel for free! Let’s start with the basics.
What Is Hammer and Chisel?
The Master’s Hammer and Chisel is a new workout program from Beachbody. Lead by fitness pros Sagi Kalev (of BodyBeast fame) and Autumn Calabrese (of the 21 Day Fix), Hammer and Chisel is designed to take you from flab to fab in just 60 days. Combining advanced exercises with simple nutrition, this program is all you need to build the body you’ve always dreamed of.
Using short, intense workouts of 30-40 minutes, Hammer and Chisel takes the hassle out of working out. With it, you can exercise in the comfort of your own home, following along to the workout video on your computer or TV. If you’ve never used a home workout program, we recommend that you try before you buy. Luckily, you can try Hammer and Chisel for free for up to 30 days. Note: the free trial only includes a few of the workouts in the program, but that will be enough to tell you whether Hammer and Chisel is right for you or not.
Hammer and Chisel Review: Key Features
This new program has already gained thousands of loyal fans. Wondering what all the hype is about? Here’s why Hammer and Chisel is gaining popularity so quickly:
- It’s fast – say goodbye to those 90-minute long workouts – Hammer and Chisel workouts are just 30-40 minutes a day.
- It’s fun – the Hammer and Chisel schedule will keep you changing from one workout to the next, so you won’t get bored of this highly varied workout program.
- It’s effective – tons of people have already seen amazing results from following this program. Are you ready to take the challenge and get ripped?
- It’s free to try – by signing up for a free 30 day trial of Beachbody On Demand, you can try the first few workouts from Hammer and Chisel for free. You won’t get access to the whole program, but this is a great way to try before you buy!
What is the Hammer and Chisel Schedule?
The schedule for the Hammer and Chisel program changes every week, so there’s too much information to list here. However, the schedule consists of alternating “Hammer” and “Chisel” days – hammer days are focused on building raw strength and power, while chisel days are designed to get you sweating, and tone up your newly built muscles.
The program comes with 12 workouts in total:
6 Hammer workouts, including plyometrics, iso speed, total body, max strength, power and conditioning. These workouts are led by bodybuilder Sagi Kalev, and are designed to build your strength and help you gain muscle mass.
6 Chisel workouts, including balance, iso strength, endurance, cardio, agility, and total body. These workouts are led by celebrity fitness pro and bikini model Autumn Calabrese, and are designed to tone your body and get you looking your best.
How Can I Try Hammer and Chisel Free?
Hammer and Chisel is a highly effective program – read any Hammer and Chisel review and you’ll find excellent levels of customer satisfaction. But why take our word for it when you can try it out for yourself?
For a limited time, you can stream Hammer and Chisel workouts for free by signing up for a free trial of Beachbody On Demand. You’ll only be able to access select workouts for free, but that will be enough to tell you whether or not you’d like to purchase the program.
So, what is Beachbody On Demand? It’s kind of like the Netflix of the fitness industry, giving you online access to workout videos that you can stream from home. It provides a great alternative to traditional gym memberships, and in some ways is even better than buying workout DVDs, because you’ll have access to several programs.
You can use Beachbody On Demand on your computer, or on your TV using a streaming device. When you sign up for a free trail, you’ll be able to stream select workouts from Hammer and Chisel, as well as workouts from other popular programs like P90X3, 21 Day Fix, etc.
You can try it free for 30 days. After that, you can either cancel your membership, or keep it for $2.99 per week (billed quarterly). The choice is yours!
Ready to Stream Hammer and Chisel for Free?
So, let’s review. To stream Hamer and Chisel for free, follow these steps:
- Click here to start a free 30 day trial of Beachbody On Demand
- Use Beachbody on Demand on your computer or streaming device
- Access select workouts from Hammer and Chisel and stream them at home, for free
- Before the 30 days is up, decide whether you want to cancel or keep your Beachbody On Demand membership
- If you liked the program, purchase the Hammer and Chisel DVD’s.
Latest posts by Austin Meadows (see all)
- Watch Game of Thrones Online: Live Stream, Full Episodes, Free Episodes and More - July 17, 2017
- How To Watch BeIN Sports Online Live Stream Without Cable - July 16, 2017
- Pacquiao vs Horn Live Stream: Watch Online without Cable - July 1, 2017