Sling TV has just announced two major new additions to their live streaming line-up. Polaris+ has been added to Sling’s basic “Best of Live TV” package, while Turner Classic Movies (TCM) has joined the lineup of movie channels in the add-on Hollywood Extra pack.
Polaris+ Features Programming for Gamers and Comic Book Fans Alike
An extension of Maker’s Polaris brand, Polaris+ is a new channel for Sling TV that will feature “gaming, pop culture, comic and live-event programming starring some of the biggest names in digital.” The channel is a Sling TV exclusive, featuring long-form programming that’s not available anywhere else.
Some other highlights of Polaris+:
- Airs long-form versions of popular titles like Friendzone
- Features on-demand library and 3-Day Replay
- Included on Sling TV’s basic “Best of Live TV” package at no extra charge
TCM Gives Film Enthusiasts Access to Classic Films
Sling TV promises that subscribers “will see on-demand options available for TCM in the future as we continue to build our TCM library.”
TCM joins EPIX, EPIX2, EPIX3, EPIX Drive-In, and Sundance TV in Sling TV’s movie-centric Hollywood Extra pack.
Latest posts by Mr. Cable Cutter (see all)
- The Average Cable TV Bill is Set to Exceed $140 by 2020 - April 26, 2017
- 2017 NFL Draft Live Stream: How to Watch NFL Draft Online without Cable - April 25, 2017
- 5 Tax Lessons to Learn from Seinfeld - April 18, 2017