The thin air of Denver makes the Colorado Rockies one of the most exciting teams in the MLB to watch on a nightly basis. There is just something special about seeing long home runs on a regular basis. In addition to the thin air, the Rockies are must-watch television because of their great third baseman Nolan Arenado. If follow the guide below, then you will get to watch the Colorado Rockies online without getting tied down in a cable contract.
Whether you’re a casual baseball viewer or a hardcore Rockies fan, if you’ve recently cancelled cable, you may be wondering how you can still enjoy your favorite team. If that’s the case, you’ve come to the right place – in this guide we’ll show you exactly how to watch the Colorado Rockies online.
Watch the Rockies Online with DIRECTV NOW
For most people, the best way to stream Rockies games online will be to use DIRECTV NOW.
This service works over the internet, allowing you to watch live TV without cable. You use it on various devices, including computers, smartphones, tablets and more. You can also watch on your TV using a streaming device, like a Roku or Apple TV. Most devices work, and you can even watch on the go from outside your home!
For MLB fans, DIRECTV NOW has a lot to offer. We recommend going with the Just Right package, which costs $50 per month. This package includes 80+ channels, the most important of which are ESPN, MLB Network, FS1, and TBS. Combined, these channels will provide access to the Colorado Rockies game stream for many of their games throughout the season. Check the full DIRECTV NOW channels list for more info.
To try the service out for free, take advantage of their FREE 7-day trial offer!
Access Colorado Rockies Live Stream on Sling TV
Sling TV is one of the best alternatives to cable television on the market right now. This streaming service is provided by Dish Network, but it features more affordable options that can be cancelled or changed at any time. Here is how you can watch the Rockies online using Sling TV:
- Sling TV gives you LIVE access to 30+ popular cable channels for $20 a month
- Access channels like ESPN, ESPN2, TBS, TNT, AMC, CNN and many more
- Enjoy at least three MLB games each week on ESPN and ESPN2
- Sunday afternoon games on TBS for final three months of the 2016 season
- Wild Card, Division Series and LCS games on TBS
- Use Sling to watch the Colorado Rockies online anywhere you have an internet connection
- Access Sling on your smartphone, tablet, computer, or streaming device.
- Get a FREE Roku streaming device when you buy 3 months of service!
- No contract!
Try out the service for free for one week to “try before you buy”. If you have T-mobile, check out the Best of live TV package, where you can get up to one year of service for only $14 a month. For non T-mobile subscribers, you’ll pay just $20 a month. You can also read the full details in our review of Sling TV.
Watch The Colorado Rockies Online with PlayStation Vue
Sony has a new streaming service called PlayStation Vue that will let you watch 60+ select cable networks for just $35 each month. ESPN, ESPN2, FS1, MLB Network and TBS are all included in the Core package, which are five of the channels that broadcast a ton of live Rockies games. It works on most devices, including streaming players and PlayStation consoles. You can learn more about the service in our full review.
Catch Out-of-Market Colorado Rockies Live Streams on MLB.tv
Latest posts by Mr. Cable Cutter (see all)
- The Average Cable TV Bill is Set to Exceed $140 by 2020 - April 26, 2017
- 2017 NFL Draft Live Stream: How to Watch NFL Draft Online without Cable - April 25, 2017
- 5 Tax Lessons to Learn from Seinfeld - April 18, 2017