Cord cutters, we want to hear from you! Why did you cut the cord? Tell us and you could win big. For the entire month of August, enter our #WhyICutTheCord Twitter Photo Contest for the chance to win our Grand Prize — a one-year subscription to Sling TV and a Roku Streaming Stick!
That’s a $290 value for a full year of live streaming entertainment. You’ll get access to Sling TV’s “Best of Live TV” package which includes over 20 popular channels, like ESPN, ESPN2, AMC, HGTV, Food Network, CNN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim/Cartoon Network, and many more. Sling TV is changing the future of television, giving subscribers access to live streams of popular pay TV channels for just $20 a month with no contract and no commitment required. And now, you have the chance to enjoy it free for one full year. Read my complete review of Sling TV here.
Let’s not forget about the Roku Streaming Stick that comes with the Grand Prize. This highly rated, compact streaming stick plugs into your TV’s HDMI port and lets you watch Sling TV (and over 2,000 other streaming apps, including Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Instant Video, and more) right on your TV. It comes with its own remote for an easy user experience. Don’t forget, you can also enjoy Sling TV on your mobile devices and computer wherever you go in the US!
How to Enter
- Tweet a creative photo answering the question: “Why did you cut the cord?” Make sure to use the hashtag #WhyICutTheCord and mention @CutCableToday in your Tweet.
- The photo entry that gets the most ReTweets by the contest deadline will win the grand prize.
- You have until August 31, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. ET to enter and get ReTweets.
- We will accept up to 5 entries per Twitter account.
- Must be 18 or older and a resident of the United States to enter.
Haven’t cut the cord yet? That’s okay, you can enter too! Just post a photo telling us your reason for wanting to cut the cord. Make sure to still use the #WhyICutTheCord hashtag and mention @CutCableToday in your Tweet.
Here are some examples of recent entries to get you inspired!
— Kelly (@KellyLynn444) August 3, 2015
We can’t wait to see why you cut the cord! Good luck, and let’s get Tweeting!