The Golden State Warriors vs. the Oklahoma City Thunder for the 2016 Western Conference Finals has been one wild series. Who would have thought OKC would be capable of battling the way that they have? Now it’s looking like Steph Curry and the Warriors may not be able to hold on. If you’d like to find out, here’s how to watch the Warriors vs Thunder live stream.
Sports fans used to be locked into cable subscriptions in order to watch their favorite shows. Luckily, that’s no longer the case – today, you can watch sports online. In the guide below, we’ll show you how to watch the Warriors vs Thunder online, using various streaming services. Enjoy!
Watch a Warriors vs Thunder Live Stream with Sling TV
The best way to catch the Western Conference finals live stream is by using Sling TV. This innovative new service provides subscribers with direct, live access to 20+ of the best TV channels out there – all without a cable subscription. Because Sling TV includes TNT in its lineup, you’ll be able to stream Warriors vs Thunder with the service.
If you’re not familiar with how Sling TV works, you can read our review here. For now, here are the basics of this great service:
- Just $20 per month for the basic package
- Enjoy LIVE access to 20+ channels
- Access live sports and hit shows from TNT, TBS, ESPN, AMC, A&E, and many more
- Enjoy select content on-demand
- No contract required
- Watch from pretty much any device (mobile phones, tablets, computers, streaming players & more)
- Add on additional channel packages for as little as $5 a month
- Stream Warriors vs Thunder LIVE
Sling TV is a fantastic service for any cord-cutter, and it really should be first on your list. There’s even a free trial you can use to get a feel for the service! Here are some special deals Sling is currently offering:
- A FREE 7-day trial for all new customers
- A FREE Roku 2 streaming player when you prepay for 3 months of service
- An exclusive 30% discount for T-Mobile customers
We always recommend trying out the free trial first to see if you like the service. If you sign up now, you could actually watch the Western Conference Finals online for free, or at least catch most of the games.
Watch Warriors vs Thunder Online with PlayStation Vue
PlayStation Vue is a new service that is fairly similar to Sling TV. It also provides a good way to stream the Western Conference Finals online. Like Sling, PS Vue also includes TNT in its channel lineup, which is the channel that will host this 7-game series.
PlayStation Vue has plans starting at $30 a month for 55+ channels, ranging up to $44.99 a month for 100+ channels. All channels are available for live streaming, and select content is available on-demand. One thing to note is that local channels like FOX, NBC, etc. may only be available on-demand, depending on your location.
Vue offers a good way to watch the Warriors vs Thunder live stream. It’s a bit more expensive than Sling TV, but it does provide more channels. However, right now Vue is a lot more limited in terms of device availability – currently, it’s only available on Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, iOS devices and PS3/PS4 consoles.
You can try PlayStation Vue free for a week by clicking here, or check out our review to learn more.
Warriors vs Thunder Live Stream Schedule
Want to learn more about watching sports online? We’ve got you covered! Check out our full guides to learn more.
Latest posts by Austin Meadows (see all)
- Steelers vs Chiefs Live Stream: Watch Pittsburgh vs Kansas City Online - January 13, 2017
- Packers vs Cowboys Live Stream: Watch Green Bay vs Dallas Online - January 13, 2017
- Texans vs Patriots Live Stream: Watch Houston vs New England Online - January 12, 2017