And Then There Were None is a new mini-series that is based on the similarly named best-selling Agatha Christie novel. The mini-series event will occur over two nights, and will include Douglas Booth, Charles Dance, Burn Gorman, Anna Maxwell Martin, Sam Neill, and Miranda Richardson among many other talented actors. As Europe teeters on the brink of war, ten strangers are lured to Soldier Island. As their host is absent, each stranger is accused of some horrible crime, and when members of the group begin dying, the rest of the group realizes that they are stuck in the presence of a murderer. The question then becomes who is the murderer, and who will walk away from Soldier Island alive? Want to watch And Then There Were None online? Keep reading and find out how.
And Then There Were None will air on Lifetime in a two-night event on March 13 and 14 at 9 PM ET. If you don’t have cable, you probably won’t find many ways to watch And Then There Were None online free, but there are several ways to watch it online, both in live stream and on-demand.
Watch the And The There Were None Live Stream on Sling TV
Sling TV is becoming the most popular live streaming service currently available. It’s also your best option for watching the And Then There Were None live stream when it airs on television. Sling TV offers over 20 popular channels, including Lifetime, for $20 a month. You also have the option of adding on additional channels, like HBO, for a small monthly fee. With no contract, you can cancel whenever you want, free of hassle. You can watch Sling TV on most major devices, so you can watch from anywhere. With the on-demand library that’s available, if you miss the live stream you can catch your favorite shows whenever you have time.
Sling TV is offering new users the chance to try out Sling TV free for 7 days. After the first week, if you decide to keep the service, and sign up for three months free, Sling is offering a free Roku 2 or half-off a Roku 3. When you consider the math, that ends up being a great deal. The Roku 2 is $70 retail, but three-months of Sling TV is $60. That means you get both the Roku and the Sling TV for less than the cost of the player alone!
Other Legal Ways to Watch And Then There Were None Online
If you want to watch And Then There Were None streaming, you have a couple of options. There are many sites where you can buy episodes for a small price and they will be delivered into your online video library, where you can watch as much as you’d like. While shows that have several episodes can get expensive, it should not cost much to watch And Then There Were None online, as it only has two episodes.
- Amazon Instant Video: Amazon offers new single episodes for around $2, and the price gets even cheaper when you purchase a season pass. New episodes are delivered the day after they air on television.
- Vudu: Vudu is quite similar to Amazon. The prices are competitive and the episodes arrive on the same schedule. Occasionally, Vudu offers specials and you might be able to get the first half of And Then There Were None online free as the service often offers first episodes of new shows and series free of charge. So, it’s worth looking into.
- iTunes and Google Play: Google Play caters to Android users and iTunes caters to Apple users. The basics are the same here as with the other sites. The difference here is the price, as single episodes generally cost around $3 on these sites. Season passes are usually offered for many programs, as well.
Those are the best ways to watch And Then There Were None online. If you have any questions, feel free to leave us a comment. Otherwise, visit our other guides for information on how to watch TV online.
Latest posts by Ashtyn Evans (see all)
- Watch The Wall Online: Live Stream, Full Episodes, Free Streaming and More - June 23, 2017
- Watch Battle of the Network Stars Online: Live Stream, Full Episodes, Free Streaming and More - June 22, 2017
- Watch So You Think You Can Dance Online: Live Stream, Full Episodes, Free Episodes and More - June 22, 2017