Bride & Prejudice is a new reality docu-series that looks at three couples about to take the plunge into marriage and their family and friends who all seem to oppose their upcoming nuptials. The couples dealing with this pre-wedding drama include a same-sex couple, a couple from different faiths, and an interracial couple. Want to watch Bride & Prejudice online? Keep reading to find out how.
Bride & Prejudice will premiere on FYI on March 15 at 9 PM ET. Despite the fact that FYI is a cable network, there are still plenty of ways that you can watch Bride & Prejudice online without a cable connection. The following guide will tell you about all of the best services to ensure that you can watch the premiere and the rest of the series with no problems.
Watch the Bride & Prejudice Live Stream using Sling TV
Sling TV is a live stream service that offers users over 20 popular cable channels, plus the option to add additional channels like HBO for a small additional fee. Sling TV gives you access to a variety of channels including popular options like AMC, TNT, and TBS. With no contracts, you just pay $20 a month for basic Sling TV service and you can cancel whenever you want. In order to watch the Bride & Prejudice live stream you will also need the Lifestyle Package, which gives you access to FYI for an additional $5 a month.
You can watch Sling TV on most devices. If you’re new to Sling TV you can sign up for a free 7-day trial. After the trial period, if you sign up for 3-months of service, Sling TV is offering a free Roku 2 or 50% off a Roku 3. That is a great deal! For $60 you get 3-months of Sling TV and a Roku 2, which is normally a $70 value on its own.
Other Great Ways to Watch Bride & Prejudice Online
If you aren’t able to watch Bride & Prejudice at its normal airtime during a live stream, you still have some options. You can watch Bride & Prejudice streaming with any of the following services. You just buy the episodes you want or the entire season, and you can watch whenever it’s convenient for you.
- Amazon Instant Video: Amazon is one of the cheapest options if you’re going to go this route. Single episodes are in the range of about $2, and they cost even less if you buy a season pass. New episodes arrive in your video library the next day, in most cases.
- Vudu: Vudu offers comparable prices to Amazon, and the same delivery schedule, so not much is different between one service to the next. One interesting offering Vudu does have is the frequency in which they offer the first episode free of charge. So, if you’re looking for a way to watch Bride & Prejudice online free, this might be one of your best options.
- Google Play & iTunes: Both Google Play and iTunes are more for tablet users who watch on Android or Apple devices. Prices are closer to $3 for separate episodes, though season passes are usually still available. New episodes tend to arrive on the same schedule.
Remember, if you want to watch Bride & Prejudice online free, sign up for Sling TV’s free trial. If you have any questions about how to watch Bride & Prejudice online, leave us a comment. Oh, and make sure to visit our other guides for the best advice of how to watch TV online.
Latest posts by Ashtyn Evans (see all)
- Miss USA Live Stream: Watch 2017 Miss USA Online without Cable - April 30, 2017
- Watch Second Wives Club Online: Live Stream, Full Episodes, Free Streaming and More - April 27, 2017
- Watch LA 92 Online: Live Stream & On Demand Guide - April 23, 2017