If you’re into romantic comedies, Faking It is an MTV show that should be on your radar. It’s set in a Texas high school where being different is popular. Two female best friends try to tap into the popular crowd, but due to their visible closeness, they’re outed as lesbians. This means instant celebrity among their peers! You can imagine the drama that ensues. If you don’t have cable and you’re interested in watching full episodes of Faking It, there are plenty of legal ways in which to do so. The guide below will introduce these options, so you can learn how to watch Faking It online before season three premieres on Tuesday, March 15 at 10:30 P.M. ET.
Watch Faking It Online with Hulu
Hulu is undoubtedly the most popular streaming service available. It boasts a huge array of current and past hit TV shows, as well as movies and original content. As a Hulu member, you’ll have access to networks such as ABC, FOX, NBC, Comedy Central, MTV, History, A&E, AMC, Bravo, and many more. And for your convenience, Hulu content can be streamed on just about any device! Hulu holds all the past episodes of Faking It, and new episodes are added within days of airing. This makes it a great option for catching up on the show. Hulu subscription fees are reasonably low, coming in at $7.99 a month for the version with limited commercials, and $11.99 a month for the ad-free version.
Watch Faking It Live Stream with Playstation Vue (in Select Cities Only)
Playstation Vue is vastly becoming a widely used streaming service. It offers the MTV channel in the introductory package, so you can watch Faking It right when it airs, and stream it right to your gaming console, iPad, Amazon Fire, or Chromecast device. The intro package is $39.99 a month and includes channels such as CNN, TBS, TNT, NBC, CBS, FOX, and many more. Beyond that, Core and Elite packages offer 60 and 85 channels respectively. Currently, Playstation Vue is only available in 7 US cities – Philadelphia, Miami, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, and New York – but if you do reside in one of them, the service is definitely worth considering.
When you’re ready to dive in, take a look at our full review.
Other Legal Ways to Watch Faking It Online
If you’re not ready to commit to a subscription streaming service, there are several other options that allow you to watch Faking It streaming. With these services, episodes can be individually purchased the day after they air, so you won’t have to play too much catch up (and you’ll actually own the episodes). Discounted season passes are sometimes available, so be sure to look out for those when you’re considering these services.
- Amazon Instant Video: Episodes typically run about $2-3 per episode, which works if you’re looking for a few episodes of a show. Season passes are also available, which for your convenience will automatically load new episodes of Faking It into your account once they become available.
- Vudu: Vudu is similar to Amazon Instant Video in that they have a wide selection of movies and TV available, which you can watch on all the regular devices. Again, episodes typically cost $2-3 per episode. You can choose to purchase a season pass.
- iTunes: This is obviously great if you’re already familiar with Apple products, and even if you’re not – navigating the iTunes Store is simple and quick. Pay-per-episode fees are usually $2.99.
Hopefully this guide has provided you with the necessary information to stream or purchase full episodes of Faking It. If you do have any questions however, please feel free to comment in the section below and we’ll do our best to help you figure things out. Don’t forget that when you’re browsing your favorite shows on our site, the Search Tool will get you there the fastest.
Latest posts by Trilby Beresford (see all)
- Watch Underground Online: Live Stream, Full Episodes, Free Episodes and More - March 20, 2017
- Watch The Voice Online: Live Stream, Full Episodes, Free Episodes, & More - February 22, 2017
- Watch Bones Online: Live Stream, Full Episodes, Free Episodes and More - December 28, 2016