Financial troubles are something that we all can understand. It’s easy to fall into debt, and it’s harder than most people imagine to get out of it. This is the theme of Spike’s newest reality show, Life or Debt. Do you want to watch Life or Debt online? Keep reading and we will tell you how!
Financial Strategist Victor Antonio comes in to offer expert advice to families that are struggling and need help with their budgeting skills. Life or Debt will premiere on Spike TV on March 13 at 10 PM ET. Even though Spike is a cable channel, there are still numerous low-cost, legal ways to watch Life or Debt without paying for cable.
The following guide will offer you the best solutions and services for watching Life or Debt online at home or on the go.
Watch Life or Debt Streaming on Hulu
Hulu is one of the most popular streaming services on the market today. One of the reasons is the competitive pricing. Hulu offers two main price points revolving around the presence of commercials. With commercials, you pay $7.99 a month. To opt-out of commercials entirely, it costs you $11.99 a month. Hulu makes new episodes of many popular shows available within one to eight days of airing on TV. In addition to new episodes, Hulu offers hundreds of seasons of older or international shows. They also have a rotating selection of movies. You can watch Hulu on pretty much any device, so you can watch anywhere at any time!
Read our full review of Hulu here. Make sure to sign up for a free 7-day trial right before the premiere and enjoy the chance to watch Life or Debt online free before you begin your paid subscription.
Watch the Life or Debt Live Stream Using Playstation Vue
Playstation Vue is a live stream service that offers users over 60 popular channels for just $39.99 a month. One of the many channels you will receive is Spike, which ensures that you can enjoy watching the Life or Debt live stream as it airs on television. If you’re new to Playstation Vue, they are offering a free 7-day trial so you can try it before you pay for anything.
You can watch Vue on PS3 or PS4 gaming consoles, Apple devices, Chromecast, and Amazon Fire TV. Currently, you have to live in one of seven cities in order to subscribe to Vue: Philadelphia, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, Dallas, or San Francisco.
Other Legal Ways to Watch Life or Debt Online
If you’d prefer to purchase single episodes or the full season of Life or Debt rather than watching it on a streaming service, you have some other options. It’s worth noting that buying shows separately can add up, but the options below are some of the cheapest around, so if you’re not buying many shows it is still much cheaper than a cable bill.
- Amazon Instant Video: Amazon offers new episodes at close to $2, and if you buy the season pass the price lowers to under $2 an episode. A nice bonus of the season pass is that new episodes will be delivered into your video library the day after airing on television.
- Vudu: Vudu is similar to Amazon in nearly every way. They are so close in terms of price point and delivery time that the only real difference between these two options tends to be personal preference.
- Google Play & iTunes: Google Play and iTunes cater to cell phone and tablet users either using Android or Apple operating systems. The major difference with these services is the price point. Episodes are delivered around the same time, but the individual episode cost comes out at nearly $3 instead of $2, which can add up quickly.
If you are looking for a way to watch Life or Debt streaming, these are the best legal options available. If you have any questions about watching Life or Debt online just leave us a comment! Otherwise make sure to check out our other guides for great advice on watching TV online.
Latest posts by Ashtyn Evans (see all)
- Watch Spartan: Ultimate Team Challenge Online: Live Stream, Full Episodes, Free Episodes and More - June 19, 2017
- How to Make Netflix Subtitles Easier to Read - June 15, 2017
- How to Watch Sling TV on Xbox Consoles - June 12, 2017