Live to Tell is a new military docuseries that will be airing on History. The series premieres on Sunday, January 10, at 10 PM ET. The series offers first-person accounts of U.S. Special Forces missions in the War on Terror. Live to Tell will air for eight, hour-long episodes. Every episode will follow a similar format with archival footage, original interviews, and cinematic moments to round out each episode. Live to Tell was created by Peter Berg, the man responsible for the 2013 film, Lone Survivor. Berg will also include the Lone Survivor story in one episode, which is a true story about a Navy Seal in battle. Keep reading to learn how you can watch Live to Tell online, without cable!
If you don’t have cable, there are still a number of legal ways to watch Live to Tell online via live stream or full episodes after they air on History. This guide will help you find the least expensive way to watch Live to Tell without paying for cable.
Watch Live to Tell Live Stream with Sling TV
Sling TV is a great service that allows you to watch some of the most popular cable channels without having to pay a huge monthly cable bill. For just $20 per month, you can live stream a number of cable channels including History Channel, A&E, AMC, ESPN, IFC, TBS, and more. There is no contract and you’re able to cancel at will. Sling TV caters to a live streaming audience so you will have the chance to watch Live to Tell online as it airs on History. If you miss it, Sling TV also offers an on-demand catalog so you can watch it the day after it airs, as well. This gives you the option of either watching the Live to Tell live stream or using the on-demand function and watching it whenever is convenient for you.
Sling TV (full review) works on your computer, phones, and tablets. You can also access Sling TV using most new video game consoles, some Smart TVs, Roku devices, and Apple TV. If you want to watch Live to Tell and don’t have cable, now is the perfect time to give Sling TV a shot. If you sign up now Sling TV is offering a free 7-day trial. Using the free trial, you can watch some Live to Tell free episodes from home, while getting a feel for Sling TV – all before spending a dime!
Check it out watching the premiere of Live to Tell online and if you like it, consider subscribing. If you discover you love Sling TV and sign up for three months at once, Sling TV is offering a free Roku 2 streaming player! This is a great deal that will ensure you get all of the Live to Tell full episodes, but you’ll also have access to an additional 2,000 apps on the Roku.
Start a free 7-day trial of Sling TV today!
Other Legal Ways to Watch Live to Tell Online
There are a number of other easy ways to watch Live to Tell full episodes without a cable connection. In each of the following cases, you would have to pay a small fee to watch each episode and they would be available the day after the Live to Tell live stream airs on History Channel.
- Amazon Instant Video: Amazon Instant is a simple way to keep up with all of your favorite shows without cable. The downside is, if you’re watching a lot of shows this way, it can become pricey. New episodes of Live to Tell will be available the day after the live stream. Each episode is around $2 or you can purchase a Season Pass at a small discount. With the season pass, every episode will be added to your video library as soon as the videos are available.
- Vudu: Vudu is pretty similar to Amazon. Television episodes cost about $2 per episode and most have a season pass option. Episodes are available similar to on demand, with full episodes of Live to Tell being available the day after they air.
- iTunes: Apple’s answer to music and television streaming offers a similar deal as Amazon and Vudu, though episodes can sometimes be more expensive here, so you might want to check prices before using this option. Episodes of Live to Tell would be accessible on any device where you’re able to access iTunes.
- Google Play: Similar to iTunes, Google Play is the premiere choice for Android users. You can access Google Play on your computer and on Android devices. Episodes of Live to Tell would be available next day and like the other options here, you would have to pay a small fee per episode.
Do you have any questions about watching Live to Tell full episodes online or any other show on History? If you do, let us know and we will do our best to help you out!
Watch Other History Channel Shows Online Without Cable
Are you curious to learn how you can watch The History Channel without a cable subscription? Check out our History Channel streaming guide for more information.
Latest posts by Ashtyn Evans (see all)
- Watch Grey’s Anatomy Online: Live Stream, Full Episodes, Free Episodes, & More - January 14, 2017
- 2017 Trump Inauguration Live Stream Guide: Watch Online - January 14, 2017
- Watch the People’s Choice Awards Online: Live Stream Guide - January 11, 2017