In the vein of Making a Murderer, National Geographic channel brings this six-part documentary about a true life crime. Cody Dial, 27-year old son of National Geographic explorer Roman Dial, went missing in 2014 while attempting a journey through Corcovado National Park in Costa Rica. Having searched for the truth and petitioned the U.S. Embassy’s help for years, Roman Dial enlisted Kenneth Fournier (a retired Pararescue jumper), Carson Ulrich (a former DEA special agent), and a film crew. He set out to do a months-long intensive investigation in Costa Rica, hoping the presence of cameras would help bring visibility and funds to his quest. What he ultimately finds is worthy of a blockbuster film. If you can’t wait to watch Missing Dial online, we have all the information you need right here.
Don’t miss the riveting tale – Missing Dial premieres May 22 at 10 p.m. ET on National Geographic. Below is our guide to watch a Missing Dial live stream.
Your Top Option: PlayStation Vue
You can watch Missing Dial live stream on PlayStation Vue! PlayStation Vue offers National Geographic live streaming in its cable subscription packages. Vue starts at $29.99 a month, and the basic package includes over 50 cable channels, so it’s a great alternative to cable TV for cord-cutters. You can watch Missing Dial streaming with Vue using your PS3/PS4, iPad, Amazon Fire TV devices and Chromecast.
Vue is available nationwide, but live local channels (NBC, ABC, FOX, and CBS) are only available in select metro areas right now.. In all other cities you can get live cable channels, but local channels are only available on demand the next day. It’s also not intended for on-the-go streaming as mobile options are very limited. This is best for at-home streaming. However, it’s a great value for the money and your best option to watch Missing Dial online. Check out our full Vue review. Alternately, if you’re ready to give Vue a try, you can sign up for a free trial now.
Is Missing Dial on Netflix?
No, this is a brand new show, so it is not available on Netflix yet.
Is Missing Dial on Hulu?
No, not yet. Shows usually arrive on Hulu from a week up to a few months after they have aired live. It has not been determined whether they will pick up this series or not.
Other Legal Ways to Watch Missing Dial Online
You can also buy episodes as they air, though this won’t include a Missing Dial live stream, and is usually more expensive than using a subscription streaming service. Below are some options for getting Missing Dial full episodes.
- Amazon Instant Video: You can watch Missing Dial online with Amazon Instant the day after new episodes air on National Geographic. It’s $2-$3 per episode, and the best value is the Season Pass, which is less per episode and will add new episodes automatically to your account as they air.
- Vudu: Or, you can stream Missing Dial on Vudu, though again, it’s not a way to watch Missing Dial online free, and you won’t get a Missing Dial live stream. Pricing is the same and the season pass here is also the best value as you get all the episodes for cheaper.
- iTunes: Like the others, the advantage of iTunes is that you own the content for life. If you’re an Apple person, iTunes provides the episodes for purchase for about the same price as Amazon and Vudu.
We’d love to answer any questions you have about cord-cutting and ditching your cable package! Just drop us a comment below. We can also help you find more details on watching all your favorite shows’ streaming using our online search tool. And don’t forget our ISP search tool to find an Internet provider that’s right for you.
Latest posts by Claire Hellar (see all)
- Watch The Simpsons Online: Live Stream, Full Episodes, Free Episodes and More - October 14, 2016
- Watch The Mindy Project Online: Full Episodes, Free Streaming, and More - October 2, 2016
- Watch Spartacus Online: Full Episodes, Free Streaming, and More - September 16, 2016