Helmed by Jackson Galaxy, a professional cat behaviorist, My Cat from Hell takes a look at cats that have personalities worse than Norman Bates. Imagine having a cat that caused you to get a divorce or even sent you to the hospital. These are the kinds of cats featured in this almost unbelievable reality series. Ready to watch My Cat from Hell online? Just keep reading and we’ll tell you how.
My Cat from Hell is coming back for another season on Animal Planet, April 2 at 8 p.m. ET. If you don’t have cable, you can watch My Cat from Hell online with a little planning. The following guide will tell you the best and easiest ways to get your dose of feline fur-raising antics.
Watch My Cat from Hell Live Stream on PlayStation Vue
PlayStation Vue is a live streaming service that is similar to cable, but it costs less and doesn’t come with a contract. PlayStation Vue offers as many as 60 channels in the basic plan for just $29.99 a month. Since Animal Planet is included with the basic plan, you will have no problem watching My Cat from Hell full episodes.
You also receive a limited, revolving on-demand library of content. If you live in Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, Philadelphia, or New York you have access to local channels in a live stream. If you’re not in one of these areas you can still view all of the local channel content, you just have to watch it a day later in the on-demand library. You can watch Vue on Chromecast, iPads and other Apple devices, PS3 or PS4 gaming systems, or the Amazon Fire TV. The only drawback to this deal is that you are tethered to your home network – even with the app on your device, you must be in range of your home wi-fi signal. However, when you consider that you couldn’t cart your TV and DVR around with you before either, it doesn’t sound so bad.
Learn more about PlayStation Vue in our full review. If you want to watch My Cat from Hell online free, you should consider signing up for the free 7-day PlayStation Vue trial. This is going to be the best way to watch the show without having to pay for it in some way.
Other Ways to Watch My Cat from Hell Online
Unfortunately, there are not any reliable ways to watch My Cat from Hell online free. You can buy the episodes for a small amount though, if you don’t want to watch the live stream. Buying the episodes ensures that you can watch them wherever and whenever you want. Costs rise quickly though so you should consider buying the season pass to keep the costs lower.
- Amazon Instant Video: Amazon offers some of the most reasonable prices at $2 for single episodes and even less if you choose the season pass. If you do pick the season pass, episodes arrive in your video library as soon as the next day.
- Vudu: Like Amazon, Vudu offers single episodes for $2 and a season pass option to help save money. New episodes usually arrive a day after they air on TV.
- iTunes & Google Play: Both iTunes and Google Play charge closer to $3 for single episodes, which means that the overall price of the season pass, also costs more. New episodes are delivered on the same schedule.
Latest posts by Ashtyn Evans (see all)
- How to Watch Live TV on Roku without Cable - May 15, 2017
- Watch MasterChef Online: Live Stream, Full Episodes, Free Episodes and More - May 14, 2017
- 10 Netflix Hacks That Will Blow Your Mind - May 11, 2017