River Monsters is about a biologist (Jeremy Wade) who travels to remote corners of the world in search of the most terrifying freshwater killers. We’re talking crocodiles, all kinds of fish, sharks, and snakes! The guide below will introduce the legal options for you to watch River Monsters online, and you’ll have an easy set-up in no time.
Animal Planet are known for their brilliant reality programming, showcasing the most obscure animals that exist around the globe. River Monsters returns to Animal Planet on April 7 at 9 p.m. ET. You can watch this show from the safety and comfort of your own home, even if you don’t have cable.
Watch Full Episodes of River Monsters with Hulu
Hulu is one of the most popular subscription streaming services around, boasting a huge library of current and past hit TV shows in just about every genre. You can easily catch up on past seasons of quality shows, and catch new episodes of River Monsters within days of airing. Hulu also offers a vast array of original programming, animated and live-action comedies, documentaries and variety shows, making it an attractive option if you like a little bit of everything. The best part is that Hulu offers shows for adults and children, so it’s really a one size fits all type of deal.
For your convenience, Hulu content can be streamed at home on your TV with Roku, Apple TV, PlayStation, Xbox, and many other devices. You can also access content on your computer and mobile devices, so you can take your favorite shows with you wherever you go. The subscription fees for Hulu are fairly reasonable, coming in at $7.99 for the version with limited commercials, or $11.99 for the ad-free version. Both plans offer access to the vast selection of hit TV shows.
PlayStation Vue Offers Live Streaming of River Monsters
PlayStation Vue is a live streaming service that is quickly gaining popularity, as it allows members to stream live TV, movies, sports, and news directly to their devices without a cable subscription. You can watch from your PlayStation gaming consoles, your iPhone, Chromecast, or your iPad or Amazon Fire tablet. The service works best inside the home, so just keep that in mind if you’re utilizing handheld consoles.
For convenience sake, this service is great as it operates just like regular television. There are three subscription tiers to choose from, each offering a rich lineup of local and broadcast channels. The basic package is $39.99 a month, and it provides access to over 60 channels including: CBS, ABC, FOX, FX, AMC, NBC, Syfy, and more. However live local channels are only available in seven U.S. cities right now.
Their new Access Slim package, starting at $29.99 a month and offering on-demand options for local networks, is now available nationwide. PlayStation Vue is a great option to watch River Monsters online, as you can watch it right as it airs. It couldn’t be simpler.
When you’re ready, take a look at our review to see if PlayStation Vue will meet your entertainment needs. Also keep your eye on updates, as the service is expanding their reach on a regular basis.
Other Legal Options That Allow You to Watch River Monsters Online
While these streaming services are great, sometimes it’s easier to bypass the subscription TV route, and simply buy the episodes that you want to watch. With the below services, episodes can be individually purchased the day after they air, so you won’t have to wait too long to see what fearsome underwater creatures were discovered in River Monsters. Discounted season passes are sometimes available, so be sure to look out for those when you’re considering these services.
- Amazon Instant Video: Episodes typically run about $2-3 per episode, which is fine if you’re looking to grab just a few episodes of the show. Season passes are also available, which will automatically load new episodes of River Monsters into your account once they are added.
- Vudu: Vudu is similar to Amazon Instant Video in that they have a large selection of movies and TV available that you can watch on all the regular devices. Like with Amazon, episodes usually cost just two dollars per episode. You can also choose a season pass which will automatically add episodes to your account.
- iTunes: This is perfect if you’re already familiar with Apple products, but even if you’re not – navigating the iTunes Store is quick and easy. Pay-per-episode fees are usually about $2.99.
Hopefully this guide has armed you everything you need to watch River Monsters online, no matter your budget or location. If you run into any issues though, simply leave us a comment in the section below and we’ll do our best to help you figure things out. When you’re searching for your favorite TV shows and ways to watch them, don’t forget that our Search Tool will get you there the fastest.
Latest posts by Trilby Beresford (see all)
- Watch Underground Online: Live Stream, Full Episodes, Free Episodes and More - March 20, 2017
- Watch The Voice Online: Live Stream, Full Episodes, Free Episodes, & More - February 22, 2017
- Watch Bones Online: Live Stream, Full Episodes, Free Episodes and More - December 28, 2016